Author: Herbert Rees
Date: June 15, 2002
Publisher: Hanser Gardner Publications; 2nd edition
Posted on 2007-07-01, updated at 2013-01-21, by kalimi.
- Author: Herbert Rees
- Publisher: Hanser Gardner Publications; 2nd edition
- Publish Date: June 15, 2002
- ISBN: 1569903220
- Pages: 688
First published in 1995, the new 2nd edition of "Mold Engineering" is now available. This classic text provides all the basic and engineering aspects of mold design and manufacturing for thermoplastic molding materials. With a practical hands on approach, "Mold Engineering", is presented in simple, easy-to understand language with a minimum of mathematics making this book a perfect text for students in polymer engineering.
Completely updated with the latest technology this book is a must have for the mold designer. It provides a wealth of information to technicians working in machine set-up, maintenance, and servicing. General engineering subjects, such as strength of materials, heat exchange and transfer, and fatigue of metals are clearly presented. Guidelines for mold design are divided into elements that cover shrinkage, venting, cooling, ejection, heat expansion, gating, cold and hot runners and their balancing.
In an easy to follow format, "Mold Engineering, 2nd Edition", puts emphasis on the performance and the life of injection molds and the factors affecting this economically important area.
A text for students in polymer engineering and reference for mold designers, particularly for designers of injection molds. Describes an outline of injection molding technology.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...[request_ebook] Mold Engineering
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "[request_ebook] Mold Engineering" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 906
- 2013-11-14[request_ebook] Basic Engineering Thermodynamics
- 2012-01-31[request_ebook] Offshore Engineering: An Introduction - 2nd Edition
- 2012-01-15[request_ebook] Transportation Engineering and Planning (ebook and solution manual)
- 2011-10-14[request_ebook] Chassis Engineering - Removed
- 2011-10-02[request_ebook] advanced engineering mathematics 4th by zill
- 2011-09-03[request_ebook] Bioprocess Engineering: Basic Concepts (2nd Edition)
- 2011-08-29[request_ebook] Systems Engineering and Analysis, 5th ed.
- 2011-07-13[request_ebook] Re-Engineering Philosophy for Limited Beings: Piecewise Approximations to Reality
- 2011-06-28[request_ebook] Modern Engineering Thermodynamics
- 2010-12-07[request_ebook] Financial Engineering: A Complete Guide to Financial Innovation
- 2010-12-06[request_ebook] Financial Engineering: Derivatives and Risk Management
- 2009-12-31[request_ebook] Advanced Engineering Mathematics (3rd edition ) by Zill and Cullen
- 2009-09-10[request_ebook] Advanced Engineering Thermodynamics 3rd Editon
- 2009-05-30[request_ebook] Security Engineering: A Guide to Building Dependable Distributed Systems, 2nd Edition
- 2009-04-26[request_ebook] Control Engineering: A Modern Approach
- 2009-03-17[request_ebook] Systems Engineering Principles and Practice
- 2009-01-24[request_ebook] Sedimentation Engineering (Manuals and Reports on Engineering Practice No. 54)
- 2009-01-06[request_ebook] Wastewater Engineering: Collection and Pumping of Wastwater
- 2008-10-03[request_ebook] Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics Solutions Manual
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.