Author: Herbert Rees
Date: June 15, 2002
Publisher: Hanser Gardner Publications; 2nd edition
Posted on 2007-07-01, updated at 2010-12-09, by kalimi.
- Author: Herbert Rees
- Publisher: Hanser Gardner Publications; 2nd edition
- Publish Date: June 15, 2002
- ISBN: 1569903220
- Pages: 688
First published in 1995, the new 2nd edition of "Mold Engineering" is now available. This classic text provides all the basic and engineering aspects of mold design and manufacturing for thermoplastic molding materials. With a practical hands on approach, "Mold Engineering", is presented in simple, easy-to understand language with a minimum of mathematics making this book a perfect text for students in polymer engineering.
Completely updated with the latest technology this book is a must have for the mold designer. It provides a wealth of information to technicians working in machine set-up, maintenance, and servicing. General engineering subjects, such as strength of materials, heat exchange and transfer, and fatigue of metals are clearly presented. Guidelines for mold design are divided into elements that cover shrinkage, venting, cooling, ejection, heat expansion, gating, cold and hot runners and their balancing.
In an easy to follow format, "Mold Engineering, 2nd Edition", puts emphasis on the performance and the life of injection molds and the factors affecting this economically important area.
A text for students in polymer engineering and reference for mold designers, particularly for designers of injection molds. Describes an outline of injection molding technology.
- Ebooks list page : 906
- 2014-01-19Injection Mold Design Engineering
- 2012-09-25An Introduction to Mechanical Engineering by Jonathan Wickert
- 2012-09-23Benchmarking the Competitiveness of the United States in Mechanical Engineering Basic Research
- 2012-09-18Vehicle Crash Mechanics [Automative Engineering] - Removed
- 2012-09-09Software Engineering Books
- 2012-09-05Automative Engineering Ebooks Megapack 3
- 2012-09-05Automative Engineering Ebooks Megapack 2
- 2012-09-05Automative Engineering Ebooks Megapack 1
- 2012-06-25MOST WANTED ENGINEERING BOOKS
- 2012-05-12Electrical Engineering: Concepts and Applications
- 2012-04-27[request]Sea Clutter: Scattering, the K-Distribution and Radar Performance - Removed
- 2012-03-31Mechanical Engineering - 30 Essential Books
- 2012-03-25Chemical Engineering Fluid Mechanics, Revised and Expanded by Ron Darby - Removed
- 2012-03-22Process Engineering for Pollution Control and Waste Minimization (Environmental Science & Pollution) by Donald L. Wise
- 2012-03-16Current Trends in Web Engineering: Workshops, Doctoral Symposium, and Tutorials, Held at ICWE 2011, Paphos, Cyprus, June 20-21, 2011. Revised Selected ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI)
- 2012-03-12Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering
- 2012-03-11Tissue Engineering in Regenerative Medicine (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine)
- 2012-02-18Linear Circuit Design Handbook - Engineering Staff Analog Devices Inc., Hank Zumbahlen
- 2012-02-15Emerging Technologies and Ethical Issues in Engineering: Papers from a Workshop, October 14-15, 2003 - National Academy Of Engineering
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.