Posted on 2007-05-16, updated at 2007-05-27. By anonymous.
Title: Dermatology (2 Volume Set)
Author: Jean L., M.D. Bolognia
Publisher: C.V. Mosby
Publication Date: 2003-06-01
Number Of Pages: 2500
Average Amazon Rating: 5.0
Dermatology (2 Volume Set)
by Jean L., M.D. Bolognia, Joseph Jorizzo, Ronald Rapini
C.V. Mosby 1984 pages
This groundbreaking new two-volume masterwork
encompasses all of today's dermatology knowledge.
And it presents this information in a format meticulously
crafted to better meet the reference needs of today's
practitioners. With its peerless international editorial team...
ideal balance of basic science and clinical content...
thousands of exquisite, full-colour photographs and illustrations...consistently formatted, tightly edited chapters...
and other unique advantages, DERMATOLOGY represents
a superior alternative to traditional comprehensive references
in this field.
Written by over 255 international leaders in the field.
Focuses on the clinical aspects of dermatology and only
includes "need-to-know" basic science.
Reflects modern practice with two sections on dermatologic
Covers paediatric dermatology, dermopathology, and basic science
Features over 3,000 full-colour photographs and line drawings.
Uses colourful graphs, algorithms, and tables to explain difficult
concepts and to aid in understanding.
Begins each chapter with a summary box for a focus on key issues.
Colour-coded pages for quick access to information.
Contains key references which serve as a gateway to internet
searches for the current literature and references to primary papers.
Includes a CD-ROM that features all of the illustrations from
the text that can be used to create electronic slides for lectures
and presentations. It also creates customizable patient information
sheets and drug questionnaires.
Yale Medical School, New Haven, CT. Two-volume
reference encompasses all the current knowledge in the field of dermatology. Covers clinical adult and pediatric dermatology, dermatologic surgery, and therapy. Evidence-based, supportive
reearch is provided for all therapeutic recommendations.
Abundant full-color photographs. Set with passcode for online
website also available
Size: 40 Mb * 13 12 Mb * 1
ID101999 101999 rtudela 13 Mar 2007 20:48 ty m8 great ID:382688 382688 slouslou 13 Mar 2007 21:49 thnx friend ID:382715 382715 kuervo 13 Mar 2007 23:29 Thanks so much ;) ID:382772 382772 fredorm 20 Mar 2007 10:24 thanks
- Ebooks list page : 105
- 2007-07-06Mosby Dermatology [Book and CD-Rom]
- 2007-06-07Mosby Dermatology [Book and CD-Rom]
- 2011-12-24Digital Signal Processing: A Practical Guide for Engineers and Scientists - Steven Smith
- 2011-12-17Digital Signal Processing: A Practical Guide for Engineers and Scientists - Steven Smith
- 2011-12-16Digital Signal Processing: A Practical Guide for Engineers and Scientists - Steven Smith
- 2013-02-16Oxford Word Skills Advanced: Student's Pack (Book and CD-ROM)
- 2013-02-05Oxford Word Skills Basic: Student's Pack (Book and CD-ROM)
- 2012-02-19Game Programming Gems 6 (Book and CD-ROM)
- 2011-12-31Fly High Level 4 Activity Book and CD-ROM Pack
- 2011-12-09Mysteries of the Unexplained Book and CD-Rom Pack (Penguin Active Reading) - Kathy Burke - Removed
- 2011-12-07Mysteries of the Unexplained Book and CD-Rom Pack (Penguin Active Reading) - Kathy Burke - Removed
- 2011-11-28Mysteries of the Unexplained Book and CD-Rom Pack (Penguin Active Reading) - Kathy Burke - Removed
- 2011-11-12Mysteries of the Unexplained | Penguin Active Reader Level 3 (Book and CD-Rom Pack) - Removed
- 2011-11-02[MULTI] Mysteries of the Unexplained Book and CD-Rom Pack - Jiwang WareZ Scene - Removed
- 2011-11-02Mysteries of the Unexplained Book and CD-Rom Pack - Removed
- 2011-10-28Mysteries of the Unexplained Book and CD-Rom Pack (Penguin Active Reading) free ebook download - Removed
- 2011-10-16Cup in the Forest Book and CD-Rom Pack (Penguin Active Reading)
- 2011-10-13Secret Codes Book and CD-ROM Pack: Level 4 Audio
- 2011-10-12Fly High Level 3 Activity Book and CD-ROM Pack (Yazoo)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.