Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2009-10-28. By anonymous.
Harvard University Press | 1997 | ISBN: 0674587383 | 284 pages | PDF | 14 MB
Summary: Brilliantt and crystal clear historical analysis
Jan Assmann is a giant among scholars, and that most incredible find: a man with genius insight who knows how to write! This book is about the story of Moses and how it is told and retold in Western culture. Except for a few untranslated quotes in German, French, etc., this work is beguilingly instructive enough for a beginner, and its points are made with such beauty that they will spur one to further biblical or Egyptian research. I value the book for it's in depth analysis of Akhnaten and the extent of his monotheistic "revolution" as much as anything else. This scholar is also gentle in his approach to all the materials he treats. For that reason he inspires considerable trust. I can not recommend this book and this man too much! The whole subject of the connection between Ancient Israel and Egypt is a rich load of treasure beyond imagining, and here is a great mind to open pathways and draw our attention to things we think we see but perhaps do not. Dazzling work!
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Moses the Egyptian: The Memory of Egypt in Western Monotheism
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Moses the Egyptian: The Memory of Egypt in Western Monotheism" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 3626
- 2012-03-11The Memory Jogger II: A Pocket Guide of Tools for Continuous Improvement and Effective Planning By Michael Brassard, Diane Ritter, Francine Oddo
- 2011-05-15Gods Of Our Fathers The Memory Of Egypt In Judaism And Christianity
- 2009-05-21Gods of Our Fathers: The Memory of Egypt in Judaism and Christianity
- 2011-09-06[share_ebook] I Die, But the Memory Lives on: The World AIDS Crisis and the Memory Book Project
- 2011-11-28[share_ebook] How the Scots Invented the Modern World: The True Story of How Western Europe's ... Our World and Everything in It
- 2011-08-23[share_ebook] How the Scots Invented the Modern World: The True Story of How Western Europe's ... Our World and Everything in It
- 2011-08-08[share_ebook] TITLE IS ?08.08.2011The Rise and Fall of Ancient Egypt
- 2010-12-14[UL] The Keys of Egypt: The Obsession to Decipher Egyptian Hieroglyphs
- 2010-12-13Lesley & Roy Adkins - The Keys of Egypt: The Obsession to Decipher Egyptian Hieroglyphs - Removed
- 2013-12-14Photographing Childhood - The Image and the Memory
- 2013-11-11The Memory of Bones: Body, Being, and Experience among the Classic Maya (Repost)
- 2013-11-08The Memory Palace: A Memoir
- 2013-11-07The Memory Thief: A Novel
- 2013-10-28The Memory of State Terrorism in the Southern Cone: Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay (repost)
- 2013-09-12The Copts of Egypt: The Challenges of Modernisation and Identity (Library of Modern Middle East Studies) (repost)
- 2013-09-08I Die, But The Memory Lives On (3083)(1)
- 2013-08-26The Memory Book - The Classic Guide to Improving Your Memory at Work, at School, and at Play
- 2013-08-19The Memory Book - The Classic Guide to Improving Your Memory at Work, at School, and at Play
- 2013-08-17The Memory Book - The Classic Guide to Improving Your Memory at Work, at School, and at Play
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.