Posted on 2010-10-02. By anonymous.
Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann | ISBN: 0750644494 | edition 2000 | PDF | 1188 pages | 17,2 mb
'As a reference book it has to be classed as one of the best! There should be a copy of it in every college library' - "Association of Motor Vehicle Teachers' Newsletter". "The Motor Vehicle" has been an essential reference work for both the student and practicing engineer ever since the first edition appeared in 1929. Today it is as indispensable to anyone with a serious interest in vehicle design techniques, systems and construction as it was then. The current edition has undergone a major revision to include seven new chapters. These include Electric Propulsion; covering all aspects from lead acid and alternative batteries to fuel cells and hybrid vehicles, Static and Dynamic Safety, and Wheels and Tyres. The chapter on the compression ignition engine has been expanded to form three chapters, concentrating on aspects such as common rail injection, recently developed distributor type pumps and electronic control of injection. Automatic, semi-automatic and continuously variable ratio transmissions are covered in two new chapters. A third contains information on the latest developments in computer-aided control over both braking and traction, for improving vehicle stability, while another contains entirely new information on the practice and principles of electrically-actuated power-assisted steering. Also included is coverage of material detailing the latest knowledge and practice relating to safety systems, vehicle integrity, braking systems and much more. The established layout of the book is retained, with topics relating to the Engine, Transmission and Carriage Unit dealt with in turn. Each chapter is well-provided with diagrams, sections, schematics and photographs, all of which contribute to a clear and concise exposition of the material under discussion. Latest extensive revisions to a well-established title. This book includes new chapters on electric propulsion and vehicle safety.
Note 1: If you can not open the downloaded file, and your Adobe Reader reports on the damaged file, then update your Adobe Reader. Because I have installed Adobe Reader 8.1.1 and ALL my uploaded files open fine in version 8.1.1.
Note 2: If this publication all links are dead, but you need to download files from this publication, please send me a private message and I'll try to help you.
- Ebooks list page : 7520
- 2013-05-04Overcoming the Trauma of Your Motor Vehicle Accident: A Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment Program Workbook [Repost]
- 2013-04-08A Practical Approach to Motor Vehicle Engineering and Maintenance, Third Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2013-03-24The Motor Vehicle, 13th Edition (repost)
- 2013-01-20Hillier's Fundamentals of Motor Vehicle Technology: Powertrain Electronics (Bk. 2), 5 edition (repost)
- 2013-01-20Hilliers Fundamentals/Motor Vehicle Tech (Bk. 3), 5th edition (repost)
- 2011-12-31A Practical Approach to Motor Vehicle Engineering and Maintenance, Second Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2011-12-11Motor Vehicle Structures (repost) - Removed
- 2010-12-21T. K. Garrett, K. Newton and W. Steeds "Motor Vehicle, 13th Edition" (repost)
- 2010-11-19A Practical Approach to Motor Vehicle Engineering and Maintenance, Second Edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2010-11-19Motor Vehicle Structures (repost)
- 2010-10-07Motor Vehicle Structures (repost)
- 2010-02-14Motor Vehicle,13 ed (repost)
- 2009-07-21A Practical Approach to Motor Vehicle Engineering and Maintenance, Second Edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-06-18Hillier's Fundamentals of Motor Vehicle Technology, Book 1, Sixth Edition
- 2014-06-16Hillier's Fundamentals of Motor Vehicle Technology, Book 1, Sixth Edition
- 2014-06-14Hillier's Fundamentals of Motor Vehicle Technology, Book 1, Sixth Edition
- 2014-04-30Industrial Motor Control [Repost]
- 2014-04-18Fundamentals of Motor Control (Repost)
- 2013-12-17Science for Motor Vehicle Engineers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.