Posted on 2008-12-21. By anonymous.
Edward Elgar Publishing | 2008-07-30 | ISBN: 184376525X | 920 pages | PDF | 3,35 MB
This thoroughly updated and revised edition of a widely acclaimed, classic text will be required reading for academics, policymakers and advanced students of international business worldwide. Employing a distinctive and unified framework, this book draws together research across a range of academic fields to offer a synthesis of the determinants of MNE activity, and its effects on the economic and social well-being of developed and developing countries. Unique to the new edition is its focus on the institutional underpinnings of the resources and capabilities of MNEs, and the role of MNE activity in transmitting and facilitating institutional change.Since the initial publication of this book more than a decade ago, the economic, managerial and social implications of globalisation and technological advancement have become even more varied and prominent. Accompanying these developments, there has been a rise in scholarly interest in interdisciplinary research addressing the important challenges of an ever-changing physical and human environment. Drawing on articles and books from international business and economics, as well as economic geography, political economy and strategic management, a systematic overview of the developments in scholarly thinking is presented, while also highlighting the emerging topical issues and methodologies.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Multinational Enterprises and the Global Economy
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Multinational Enterprises and the Global Economy" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 2110
- 2011-08-07[share_ebook] Small and medium-sized enterprises and the global economy
- 2011-11-29[share_ebook] Democracy's Dilemma: Environment, Social Equity, and the Global Economy
- 2011-08-23[share_ebook] Democracy's Dilemma: Environment, Social Equity, and the Global Economy
- 2011-07-04[share_ebook] East Asia and the Global Economy: Japan's Ascent, with Implications for China's Future (Johns Hopkins Studies in Globalization)
- 2009-09-01Local Enterprises in the Global Economy: Issues of Governance and Upgrading
- 2012-01-08[share_ebook] Dancing With Giants: China, India, And the Global Economy
- 2012-01-02[share_ebook] Murder City: Ciudad Juarez and the Global Economy's New Killing Fields
- 2011-09-14Murder City: Ciudad Juarez and the Global Economy's New Killing Fields
- 2011-08-23Democracy's Dilemma: Environment, Social Equity, and the Global Economy
- 2011-06-21[share_ebook] The Prison Industrial Complex and the Global Economy (PM Pamphlet)
- 2011-04-01East Asia and the Global Economy: Japan's Ascent, with Implications for China's Future
- 2011-03-26Linda Evans, Eve Goldberg - The Prison Industrial Complex and the Global Economy
- 2011-03-23Murder City: Ciudad Juarez and the Global Economy's New Killing Fields - Charles Bowden
- 2010-08-22Straddling Economics & Politics: Issues in Asia, the United States and the Global Economy By Charles Wolf
- 2010-05-13Civilising Globalisation: Human Rights and the Global Economy
- 2010-03-13Multinational Enterprises and the Challenge of Sustainable Development
- 2010-03-12Multinational Enterprises and the Challenge of Sustainable Development
- 2010-01-14Accounting and the Global Economy After Sarbanes-Oxley
- 2009-10-16Offshore Financial Centers, Accounting Services and the Global Economy
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.