Posted on 2007-05-27, updated at 2013-04-04. By anonymous.
The National Electrical Code® is an internationally accepted safety code for electrical and power wiring. It specifies the minimum provisions necessary for protecting people and property from hazards arising from the use of electricity and electrical equipment. Anyone involved in any phase of the electrical industry must be aware of how to use and apply the Code on the job. It undergoes a rigorous review and revision process every 3 years by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). This book is a trusted resource for understanding and applying the Code®.
From the Back Cover
THE LEADER SINCE 1932
Completely updated to cover 2005 provisions, McGraw-Hill’s National Electrical Code(R) Handbook is the most frequently consulted NEC(R) guidebook in the world. This indispensable, authoritative source of Code® how-to’s, interpretation, and advice gives you:
* Step-by-step guidance on all troublesome and controversial sections of the Code(R)
* Analysis and application help from Brian J. McPartland, famous nationwide for his Code(R) seminars and trade publication articles, and Joseph F. McPartland (”Mr. Electrical Construction”)
* Assistance that helps your work pass inspection first time out
* More hands-on, how-to information than other any other source — without unnecessary word-for-word reproduction of the entire Code(R) itself
* The most lavish available offering of task-simplifying photographs and drawings, to make every procedure crystal clear
* The coverage you want and need on new provisions
* Best value — because every page of every section is devoted 100% to Code(R) interpretation and advice
Edition after popular edition, McGraw-Hill’s National Electrical Code(R) Handbook has provided essential, put-the-Code(R)-into-practice guidance. No wonder it’s been the leading reference on the NEC(R) for over 70 years!
About the Author
Brian J. McPartland is an electrical inspector and a consultant who travels the United States teaching seminars on the National Electrical Code(R). Co-author of McGraw-Hill’s Handbook of Practical Electrical Design and McGraw-Hill’s Handbook of Electrical Construction Calculations, as well as contributing editor to The Informer Newsletter, he has more than a quarter of a century of experience in electrical technologies, codes, and standards and is former Editor-in-Chief of Electrical Design and Installation magazine.
Joseph F. McPartland is one of the nation’s foremost experts on electrical system design and construction and a leading electrical contracting consultant. The former publisher of Electrical Design and Installation magazine, he is known throughout the industry as “Mr. Electrical Construction.” He is the author or co-author of 28 books on electrical design, electrical construction methods, electrical equipment, and the National Electrical Code(R), including McGraw-Hill’s Handbook of Practical Electrical Design (co-author) and McGraw-Hill’s Handbook of Electrical Construction Calculations (co-author).
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.