Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2010-02-16, updated at 2012-12-08. By anonymous.
Neil Rackham, in this classic book shows how classic sales techniques such as closing and objection-handling can actually reduce your chance of selling, especially in big business-to-business sales situations, where buyers are savvy to the classic tricks.
Overall, the method, like many other approaches, is a 'hurt and rescue' approach. You find their problem and 'hurt' them by exposing the terrible things that might happen (spot the use of tension). Then you rescue them with your product.
The four question types are described below. There's much more detail in the original book, with even more practical detail in the SPIN Selling Fieldbook.
- Ebooks list page : 4683
- 2013-12-28Neil Rackham - SPIN Selling [PDF]
- 2013-04-25Neil Rackham - Spin Selling [3CD's - MP3]
- 2013-11-29Spin Selling - Neil Rackham Audio [88 mp3]
- 2013-11-28Spin Selling - Neil Rackham
- 2013-12-28Neil Rackham
- 2013-01-21SPIN Selling (Audiobook) (repost)
- 2008-12-04The SPIN Selling Fieldbook - Removed
- 2014-12-12Emergency: This Book Will Save Your Life. - Neil Strauss
- 2014-12-12The Art of Planning in Chess: Move by Move - Neil McDonald
- 2014-12-12Concise Chess Middlegames - Neil McDonald
- 2014-12-12More Than Money: True Stories of People Who Learned Life's Ultimate Lesson - Neil Cavuto
- 2014-12-11Valuing Early Stage and Venture Backed Companies - Neil J. Beaton
- 2014-12-11A Fiery Peace in a Cold War: Bernard Schriever and the Ultimate Weapon - Neil Sheehan
- 2014-12-10Starting Out: 1 e4!: A Reliable Repertoire for the Improving Player (Starting Out - Everyman Chess) - Neil McDonald
- 2014-12-08Frommer's Barcelona Day by Day (Frommer's Day by Day - Pocket) - Neil Edward Schlecht
- 2014-12-08How to Talk to Girls at Parties (eBook Original) - Neil Gaiman
- 2014-12-06Elementary Statistics (7th Edition) - Neil A. Weiss
- 2014-12-06Starting Out: 1 e4!: A Reliable Repertoire for the Improving Player (Starting Out - Everyman Chess) - Neil McDonald
- 2014-12-05Emergency: This Book Will Save Your Life. - Neil Strauss
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.