Posted on 2009-04-20. By anonymous.
5 levels: Beginner, Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, and Upper-Intermediate
Liz and John Soars
The award-winning series that combines the best of traditional methods with current teaching techniques.
# New Headway English Course now provides a seamless syllabus progression from Elementary to Upper-Intermediate level.
# It takes a clear and structured approach to grammar. Grammatical structures are introduced in context, with questions that encourage students to work out the rules for themselves. A comprehensive 'Grammar section' at the back of the Student's Books provides a useful reference before, during or after the lesson.
# A well-defined vocabulary syllabus concentrates on three key areas: learning new words in lexical sets; acquiring good habits for learning vocabulary; and developing vocabulary 'systems' such as sound and spelling relationships.
# Integrated skills work is an important feature of the course. In every unit the reading and listening activities contextualize and bring together much previously introduced language. The choice of interesting texts, together with manageable, motivating tasks ensure students develop fluency and accuracy in all four skills.
# Supportive Teacher's Books at each level include an explanation of the methodology, step-by-step lesson guidance, additional activities, photocopiable tests, cultural notes, and detailed answer keys.
# Workbooks at each level offer a range of exercises to revise and extend the grammar and vocabulary covered in the Student's Book, plus extra related input where appropriate.
# The New Headway Interactive Practice CD-ROMs, New Headway Pronunciation Course, Making Headway series, and Headway Videos provide high-quality integrated support and supplementary material at various levels.
- Ebooks list page : 2691
- 2015-10-09New Headway English Course: Tests Beginner
- 2015-10-08New Headway English Course Tests Beginner
- 2015-06-10New Headway English Course Tests Beginner
- 2015-02-18New Headway English Course: Tests Beginner
- 2015-02-04New Headway English Course: Tests Beginner (Repost)
- 2013-10-07New Headway English Course: Tests Beginner (Repost) - Removed
- 2010-12-17New Headway English Course: PET Practice Tests (English Language Teaching)
- 2010-12-16New Headway English Course: PET Practice Tests (Book and Audio)
- 2010-07-29New Headway English Course Workbook with Keys - Removed
- 2009-02-19New Headway English Course: Elementary Level Student's Book
- 2008-06-14New Headway English Course Workbook with Keys - Removed
- 2007-06-13New Headway English Course Beginner
- 2011-08-07New Headway: Student Book Elementary level: General English for Adults, 4th Edition
- 2013-01-17New Headway English Video Course All Levels
- 2013-01-16New Headway English Video and Audio Course All Levels - Removed
- 2013-01-16New Headway English Video and Audio Course All Levels
- 2013-01-10New Headway English Video and Audio Course All Levels
- 2011-01-16New Headway English Video Course All Levels - Removed
- 2010-12-19New Headway English Video Course All Levels - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.