Posted on 2011-02-01. By anonymous.
""No one knows bodybuilding anatomy like Dr. Nick Evans. He is the master of the human physique.""
""Bodybuilding Anatomy "is an instant classic - a reference that readers will refer to again and again as they journey down the path of building exceptional muscle and strength."
Editor in Chief
"IRON MAN" magazine
Sculpt your physique like you never thought possible! With full-color, detailed anatomical illustrations of exercises, combined with step-by-step instructions on how to perform them, Bodybuilding Anatomy is the ideal resource for gaining mass and defining your muscles.
Focusing on the primary muscle groups of shoulders, chest, back, arms, legs, and abdominals and targeting muscle zones and hard-to-work areas, Bodybuilding Anatomy can make the difference between bulking up and sculpting an award-winning physique. You will also learn how to modify exercise technique to influence results and individualize training programs according to your specific needs.
Combining the expertise of MuscleMag International columnist, bodybuilder, and orthopedic surgeon Dr. Nick Evans with the talent of acclaimed bodybuilding artist Bill Hamilton, Bodybuilding Anatomy is the ultimate training guide for bodybuilders and dedicated strength trainers.
The book doesn't go "in-depth" on any of the movements, just takes two pages to explain each exercise (step-by-step, trajectory, grips, range of motion, things like that) along with anatomical illustrations. Note that the book is kinda small when it comes to dimensions, so it doesn't really include THAT much information for a book that's almost 200 pages.
It really doesn't touch on anything outside this basic premise.
Still, I think this is an *essential* book for beginner and intermediate bodybuilders and health enthusiasts, the science is simple and easy to understand, the illustrations are PERFECT and very informative, the book is nicely organized.
My favorite thing about the book is how it explains different grips and position and how subtle differences in technique can target different areas and help you make the best out of your workouts, very handy reference.
To summarize, while book doesn't offer anything too complex or advanced; I still think it's essential for anyone who takes the sport seriously, and at $13.5 (at the time of this writing), you can't go wrong!
one of that, goes straight forward to exercises.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Nicholas Evans - Bodybuilding Anatomy Your Illustrat
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Nicholas Evans - Bodybuilding Anatomy Your Illustrat" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 10266
- 2010-10-17Nicholas Evans - Bodybuilding Anatomy Your Illustrated Guide To Increasing Mass
- 2010-10-16Nicholas Evans - Bodybuilding Anatomy Your Illustrated Guide To Increasing Mass
- 2010-06-12Bodybuilding Anatomy - Your Illustrated Guide
- 2011-10-05Your Illustrated Guide - Bodybuilding Anatomy
- 2014-01-09Nicholas Evans - Feuerspringer
- 2013-12-12Bodybuilding Anatomy
- 2013-12-03Bodybuilding Anatomy [Repost]
- 2013-07-27Bodybuilding Anatomy
- 2013-05-13Nicholas Evans - Der Pferdeflüsterer
- 2012-10-20download The Horse Whisperer by Nicholas Evans - Removed
- 2012-01-16Bodybuilding Anatomy
- 2011-12-31The Brave: A Novel
- 2011-11-28Bodybuilding Anatomy
- 2011-11-15The Smoke Jumper [Audiobook]
- 2011-11-04The Present and the Past in Medieval Irish Chronicles (Studies in Celtic History)
- 2011-09-15Bodybuilding Anatomy
- 2011-09-14BodyBuilding Anatomy eB
- 2011-09-14[HF.com] BodyBuilding Anatomy...
- 2011-03-19Bodybuilding Anatomy
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.