Posted on 2008-12-28. By anonymous.
New Age International | 2010 | ISBN-13: 9788122428131 | 369 pages | PDF | 1,6 MB
This book is designed as an introductory undergraduate or graduate course for mathematics, science and engineering students of all disciplines. The text covers all major aspects of numerical methods, including numerical computations, matrices and linear system of equations, solution of algebraic and transcendental equations, finite differences and interpolation, curve fitting, correlation and regression, numerical differentiation and integration, and numerical solution of ordinary differential equations. The book continues to maintain a student-friendly approach and numerical problem solving orientation. Presentations are limited to very basic topics to serve as an introduction to advanced topics in those areas of discipline. The purpose of the book is to present the principles and concepts of numerical methods as relevant to student learning. Some of the salient features of the book are:
Easy to understand methodology
Coverage of all course fundamentals
Clarity in the presentation of concepts
Over 175 fully-solved problems with step-by-step solutions
Over 350 additional practice problems with complete answers
The numerous worked examples and unsolved exercise problems are intended to provide the reader with an awareness of the general applicability of principles and concepts of numerical methods. An extensive bibliography to guide the student to further sources of information on numerical methods topics covered in this book is provided at the end of the book. Answers to all end-of chapter problems are given at the end of the book.
Table of Contents:
Linear ystem of Equations
Solution of Algebraic nd Transcendental Equations
Numerical Solution of Ordinary ifferential Equations
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Numerical Methods
Related Archive Books
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Numerical Methods" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 2134
- 2014-04-10Numerical Methods for Engineers and Scientists (2nd Edition) [Repost]
- 2014-04-10Analysis of Numerical Methods
- 2014-04-09Numerical Methods Based on Sinc and Analytic Functions (Repost)
- 2014-04-05Numerical Methods for Scientists and Engineers (Repost)
- 2014-04-04Introduction to Precise Numerical Methods, Second Edition (Repost)
- 2014-04-04SPRINGER ADVANCES IN DYNAMIC GAMES THEORY APPLICATIONS AND NUMERICAL METHODS 2013 RETAIL EBOOK-kE
- 2014-03-28Topics in Numerical Methods for Finance (Repost)
- 2014-02-21Numerical Methods in Finance and Economics: A MATLAB-Based Introduction, (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- 2014-02-21Numerical Methods in Engineering with Python, (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- 2014-02-17Advances in Discontinuous Numerical Methods and Applications in Geomechanics and Geoengineering
- 2014-01-27Investment in Energy Assets Under Uncertainty: Numerical methods in theory and practice - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-27Numerical Methods for Controlled Stochastic Delay Systems (repost)
- 2014-01-23A Graduate Introduction to Numerical Methods: From the Viewpoint of Backward Error Analysis
- 2014-01-16Numerical Methods in Engineering with Python 3
- 2014-01-15Numerical Methods for Engineers (6 edition) (Repost)
- 2014-01-13Numerical Methods, Algorithms and Tools in C# [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-01-06Numerical Methods for Engineers, (5th Edition) (Repost)
- 2014-01-06Numerical Methods, 3 Ed. (with solutions) (repost)
- 2014-01-04Analysis of Structures: An Introduction Including Numerical Methods - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-04[request]Numerical Methods for Engineering: An Introducting Using MATLAB and Computational Electromagnetics
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.