Posted on 2010-02-04. By anonymous.
This book is based on the experience and the lecture notes of the authors while teaching
Numerical Analysis for almost four decades at the Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi.
This comprehensive textbook covers material for one semester course on Numerical
Methods of Anna University. The emphasis in the book is on the presentation of fundamentals
and theoretical concepts in an intelligible and easy to understand manner. The book is written
as a textbook rather than as a problem/guide book. The textbook offers a logical presentation
of both the theory and techniques for problem solving to motivate the students for the study
and application of Numerical Methods. Examples and Problems in Exercises are used to explain
each theoretical concept and application of these concepts in problem solving. Answers for
every problem and hints for difficult problems are provided to encourage the students for selflearning.
The authors are highly grateful to Prof. M.K. Jain, who was their teacher, colleague
and co-author of their earlier books on Numerical Analysis. With his approval, we have freely
used the material from our book, Numerical Methods for Scientific and Engineering
Computation, published by the same publishers.
This book is the outcome of the request of Mr. Saumya Gupta, Managing Director,
New Age International Publishers, for writing a good book on Numerical Methods for Anna
University. The authors are thankful to him for following it up until the book is complete.
The first author is thankful to Dr. Gokaraju Gangaraju, President of the college,
Prof. P.S. Raju, Director and Prof. Jandhyala N. Murthy, Principal, Gokaraju Rangaraju
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad for their encouragement during the
preparation of the manuscript.
The second author is thankful to the entire management of Manav Rachna Educational
Institutions, Faridabad and the Director-Principal of Manav Rachna College of Engineering,
Faridabad for providing a congenial environment during the writing of this book.
PDF | 326 pages | 1.9 MB
http://uploading.com/files/3B8V27O6/Numerical Methods (2009).pdf.html
- Ebooks list page : 4523
- 2014-12-16Numerical Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations: Initial Value Problems (Springer Undergraduate Mathematics Series) - David F. Griffiths
- 2014-12-15Numerical Methods for Engineers, 7th Edition
- 2014-12-14Numerical Methods in Matrix Computations (Texts in Applied Mathematics) - Ake Bjorck
- 2014-12-14Numerical Methods in Photonics (Optical Sciences and Applications of Light) - Andrei V. Lavrinenko
- 2014-12-13Applied Functional Analysis: Numerical Methods, Wavelet Methods, and Image Processing (Chapman & Hall/CRC Pure and Applied Mathematics) - Abul Hasan Siddiqi
- 2014-12-13Solutions Manual to Accompany An Introduction to Numerical Methods and Analysis (2nd edition)
- 2014-12-12Numerical Methods for Structured Matrices and Applications: The Georg Heinig Memorial Volume (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications) - Dario Andrea Bini, Volker Mehrmann, Vadim Olshevsky, Eugene Tyrtsyhnikov, Marc Van Barel
- 2014-12-12Numerical Methods for Engineers, 7 edition
- 2014-12-12Advances in Dynamic Games: Theory, Applications, and Numerical Methods
- 2014-12-12Numerical Methods for Two-phase Incompressible Flows (Springer Series in Computational Mathematics) - Sven Gross
- 2014-12-11Applied Numerical Methods Using MATLAB - Won Y. Yang
- 2014-12-11Riemann Solvers and Numerical Methods for Fluid Dynamics: A Practical Introduction
- 2014-12-11Applied Functional Analysis: Numerical Methods, Wavelet Methods, and Image Processing (Chapman & Hall/CRC Pure and Applied Mathematics) - Abul Hasan Siddiqi
- 2014-12-11Numerical Methods for Solving Inverse Problems of Mathematical Physics (Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems) - Samarskii
- 2014-12-10Numerical Methods for Structured Matrices and Applications: The Georg Heinig Memorial Volume (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications) - Dario Andrea Bini, Volker Mehrmann, Vadim Olshevsky, Eugene Tyrtsyhnikov, Marc Van Barel
- 2014-12-09Numerical Methods for Solving Inverse Problems of Mathematical Physics (Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems) - Samarskii
- 2014-12-08Numerical Methods for Structured Matrices and Applications: The Georg Heinig Memorial Volume (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications) - Dario Andrea Bini, Volker Mehrmann, Vadim Olshevsky, Eugene Tyrtsyhnikov, Marc Van Barel
- 2014-12-08Quantum Dynamic Imaging: Theoretical and Numerical Methods
- 2014-12-08Numerical Methods for Large Eigenvalue Problems, Revised Edition (Classics in Applied Mathematics) - Yousef Saad
- 2014-12-08Numerical Methods for Stochastic Computations: A Spectral Method Approach - Dongbin Xiu
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.