Posted on 2010-02-04. By anonymous.
This book is based on the experience and the lecture notes of the authors while teaching
Numerical Analysis for almost four decades at the Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi.
This comprehensive textbook covers material for one semester course on Numerical
Methods of Anna University. The emphasis in the book is on the presentation of fundamentals
and theoretical concepts in an intelligible and easy to understand manner. The book is written
as a textbook rather than as a problem/guide book. The textbook offers a logical presentation
of both the theory and techniques for problem solving to motivate the students for the study
and application of Numerical Methods. Examples and Problems in Exercises are used to explain
each theoretical concept and application of these concepts in problem solving. Answers for
every problem and hints for difficult problems are provided to encourage the students for selflearning.
The authors are highly grateful to Prof. M.K. Jain, who was their teacher, colleague
and co-author of their earlier books on Numerical Analysis. With his approval, we have freely
used the material from our book, Numerical Methods for Scientific and Engineering
Computation, published by the same publishers.
This book is the outcome of the request of Mr. Saumya Gupta, Managing Director,
New Age International Publishers, for writing a good book on Numerical Methods for Anna
University. The authors are thankful to him for following it up until the book is complete.
The first author is thankful to Dr. Gokaraju Gangaraju, President of the college,
Prof. P.S. Raju, Director and Prof. Jandhyala N. Murthy, Principal, Gokaraju Rangaraju
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad for their encouragement during the
preparation of the manuscript.
The second author is thankful to the entire management of Manav Rachna Educational
Institutions, Faridabad and the Director-Principal of Manav Rachna College of Engineering,
Faridabad for providing a congenial environment during the writing of this book.
PDF | 326 pages | 1.9 MB
http://uploading.com/files/3B8V27O6/Numerical Methods (2009).pdf.html
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Numerical Methods
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Numerical Methods" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 4523
- 2013-11-28Partial Differential Equations with Numerical Methods (repost)
- 2013-11-25Fast Numerical Methods for Mixed-Integer Nonlinear Model-Predictive Control (repost)
- 2013-11-24Numerical Methods for Hyperbolic Equation
- 2013-11-24Numerical Methods for the Life Scientist: Binding and Enzyme Kinetics Calculated with GNU Octave and MATLAB [Repost]
- 2013-11-24Numerical Methods Based on Sinc and Analytic Functions
- 2013-11-13Numerical Methods for Hyperbolic Equations
- 2013-11-12Applied Numerical Methods with MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists, 2nd Edition (Repost)
- 2013-10-29Topics in Numerical Methods for Finance
- 2013-10-24Advances in Dynamic Games: Theory, Applications, and Numerical Methods for Differential and Stochastic Games
- 2013-10-22Advances in Dynamic Games: Theory, Applications, and Numerical Methods for Differential and Stochastic Games [Repost]
- 2013-10-14Numerical Methods in Geotechnical Engineering (repost)
- 2013-10-04Vibrations and Acoustic Radiation of Thin Structures: Physical Basis, Theoretical Analysis and Numerical Methods (repost)
- 2013-10-04Numerical methods using matlab - john mathews (4th ed) solutions manual
- 2013-10-03Numerical Methods, Algorithms and Tools in C# by Waldemar Dos Passos
- 2013-10-03Numerical Methods for Differential Equations, Optimization, and Technological Problems
- 2013-10-03Strongly Correlated Systems: Numerical Methods
- 2013-09-30Numerical Methods, Algorithms and Tools in C# by Waldemar Dos Passos
- 2013-09-25Applied Numerical Methods with MATLAB: for Engineers & Scientists (repost)
- 2013-09-18Environmental Hydraulics: Numerical Methods, Volume 3
- 2013-09-11Frontiers In Mathematical Analysis And Numerical Methods: In Memory Of Jacques-Louis Lions (Repost)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.