Posted on 2010-02-04. By anonymous.
This book is based on the experience and the lecture notes of the authors while teaching
Numerical Analysis for almost four decades at the Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi.
This comprehensive textbook covers material for one semester course on Numerical
Methods of Anna University. The emphasis in the book is on the presentation of fundamentals
and theoretical concepts in an intelligible and easy to understand manner. The book is written
as a textbook rather than as a problem/guide book. The textbook offers a logical presentation
of both the theory and techniques for problem solving to motivate the students for the study
and application of Numerical Methods. Examples and Problems in Exercises are used to explain
each theoretical concept and application of these concepts in problem solving. Answers for
every problem and hints for difficult problems are provided to encourage the students for selflearning.
The authors are highly grateful to Prof. M.K. Jain, who was their teacher, colleague
and co-author of their earlier books on Numerical Analysis. With his approval, we have freely
used the material from our book, Numerical Methods for Scientific and Engineering
Computation, published by the same publishers.
This book is the outcome of the request of Mr. Saumya Gupta, Managing Director,
New Age International Publishers, for writing a good book on Numerical Methods for Anna
University. The authors are thankful to him for following it up until the book is complete.
The first author is thankful to Dr. Gokaraju Gangaraju, President of the college,
Prof. P.S. Raju, Director and Prof. Jandhyala N. Murthy, Principal, Gokaraju Rangaraju
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad for their encouragement during the
preparation of the manuscript.
The second author is thankful to the entire management of Manav Rachna Educational
Institutions, Faridabad and the Director-Principal of Manav Rachna College of Engineering,
Faridabad for providing a congenial environment during the writing of this book.
PDF | 326 pages | 1.9 MB
http://uploading.com/files/3B8V27O6/Numerical Methods (2009).pdf.html
- Ebooks list page : 4523
- 2015-08-25Applied Numerical Methods with MATLAB for Engineers & Scientists
- 2015-08-25Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations by G. Evans
- 2015-08-21Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations by G. Evans
- 2015-08-18Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations by G. Evans
- 2015-08-16Numerical Methods for Differential Equations, Optimization, and Technological Problems
- 2015-08-15Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations by G. Evans
- 2015-08-05An Introduction to Numerical Methods A MATLAB Approach, Third Edition
- 2015-07-29Advances in Dynamic Games Theory, Applications, and Numerical Methods for Differential and Stochasti...
- 2015-07-27Topics in Numerical Methods for Finance
- 2015-07-26An Introduction to Numerical Methods: A MATLAB Approach, Third Edition
- 2015-07-23Numerical Methods for Finance
- 2015-07-21Numerical Methods for Viscosity Solutions and Applications
- 2015-07-19Numerical Methods for Viscosity Solutions and Applications
- 2015-07-17Mathematical and Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations Applications for Engineering S...
- 2015-07-16Theoretical and Applied Aerodynamics: and Related Numerical Methods
- 2015-07-12Numerical Methods and Software Tools in Industrial Mathematics by A. Tveito
- 2015-07-07Numerical Methods for Hyperbolic Equations
- 2015-07-05Numerical Methods and Optimization An Introduction
- 2015-07-05Numerical Methods for Hyperbolic Equations
- 2015-07-02Numerical Methods for Hyperbolic Equations
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.