Posted on 2010-02-04. By anonymous.
This book is based on the experience and the lecture notes of the authors while teaching
Numerical Analysis for almost four decades at the Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi.
This comprehensive textbook covers material for one semester course on Numerical
Methods of Anna University. The emphasis in the book is on the presentation of fundamentals
and theoretical concepts in an intelligible and easy to understand manner. The book is written
as a textbook rather than as a problem/guide book. The textbook offers a logical presentation
of both the theory and techniques for problem solving to motivate the students for the study
and application of Numerical Methods. Examples and Problems in Exercises are used to explain
each theoretical concept and application of these concepts in problem solving. Answers for
every problem and hints for difficult problems are provided to encourage the students for selflearning.
The authors are highly grateful to Prof. M.K. Jain, who was their teacher, colleague
and co-author of their earlier books on Numerical Analysis. With his approval, we have freely
used the material from our book, Numerical Methods for Scientific and Engineering
Computation, published by the same publishers.
This book is the outcome of the request of Mr. Saumya Gupta, Managing Director,
New Age International Publishers, for writing a good book on Numerical Methods for Anna
University. The authors are thankful to him for following it up until the book is complete.
The first author is thankful to Dr. Gokaraju Gangaraju, President of the college,
Prof. P.S. Raju, Director and Prof. Jandhyala N. Murthy, Principal, Gokaraju Rangaraju
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad for their encouragement during the
preparation of the manuscript.
The second author is thankful to the entire management of Manav Rachna Educational
Institutions, Faridabad and the Director-Principal of Manav Rachna College of Engineering,
Faridabad for providing a congenial environment during the writing of this book.
PDF | 326 pages | 1.9 MB
http://uploading.com/files/3B8V27O6/Numerical Methods (2009).pdf.html
- Ebooks list page : 4523
- 2015-03-14Numerical Methods using MATLAB
- 2015-02-25Numerical Methods for Evolutionary Differential Equations
- 2015-02-25A Graduate Introduction to Numerical Methods: From the Viewpoint of Backward Error Analysis
- 2015-02-22Numerical Methods for Nonlinear Estimating Equations (Oxford Statistical Science, Vol. 29) (Repost)
- 2015-02-21Numerical Methods using MATLAB
- 2015-02-21Numerical Methods for Fluid Dynamics: With Applications to Geophysics (2nd edition)
- 2015-02-19Advanced Numerical Methods to Optimize Cutting Operations of Five Axis Milling Machines [Repost]
- 2015-02-18Numerical Methods using MATLAB
- 2015-02-17Numerical Methods for Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations
- 2015-02-07Numerical Methods for Chemical Engineers with MATLAB Applications
- 2015-02-05Numerical Methods for Optimal Control Problems with State Constraints by Radoslaw Pytlak
- 2015-01-30Partial Differential Equations with Numerical Methods (Repost)
- 2015-01-26A Graduate Introduction to Numerical Methods: From the Viewpoint of Backward Error Analysis (Repost)
- 2015-01-26Numerical Methods in Engineering with Python 3, 2014ed - Jaan Kiusalaas
- 2015-01-23Applied Functional Analysis: Numerical Methods, Wavelet Methods, and Image Processing (Chapman & Hall/CRC Pure and Applied Mathematics) - Abul Hasan Siddiqi
- 2015-01-22Numerical Methods in Engineering with MATLAB 2005 ed. - Jaan Kiusalaas
- 2015-01-22Fast Numerical Methods for Mixed-Integer Nonlinear Model-Predictive Control (Advances in Numerical Mathematics) - Christian Kirches
- 2015-01-22Numerical Methods in Finance and Economics: A MATLAB-Based Introduction - Paolo Brandimarte
- 2015-01-20Numerical Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations: Initial Value Problems (Springer Undergraduate Mathematics Series) - David F. Griffiths
- 2015-01-18Numerical Methods in Finance and Economics: A MATLAB-Based Introduction - Paolo Brandimarte
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.