Posted on 2010-02-04. By anonymous.
This book is based on the experience and the lecture notes of the authors while teaching
Numerical Analysis for almost four decades at the Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi.
This comprehensive textbook covers material for one semester course on Numerical
Methods of Anna University. The emphasis in the book is on the presentation of fundamentals
and theoretical concepts in an intelligible and easy to understand manner. The book is written
as a textbook rather than as a problem/guide book. The textbook offers a logical presentation
of both the theory and techniques for problem solving to motivate the students for the study
and application of Numerical Methods. Examples and Problems in Exercises are used to explain
each theoretical concept and application of these concepts in problem solving. Answers for
every problem and hints for difficult problems are provided to encourage the students for selflearning.
The authors are highly grateful to Prof. M.K. Jain, who was their teacher, colleague
and co-author of their earlier books on Numerical Analysis. With his approval, we have freely
used the material from our book, Numerical Methods for Scientific and Engineering
Computation, published by the same publishers.
This book is the outcome of the request of Mr. Saumya Gupta, Managing Director,
New Age International Publishers, for writing a good book on Numerical Methods for Anna
University. The authors are thankful to him for following it up until the book is complete.
The first author is thankful to Dr. Gokaraju Gangaraju, President of the college,
Prof. P.S. Raju, Director and Prof. Jandhyala N. Murthy, Principal, Gokaraju Rangaraju
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad for their encouragement during the
preparation of the manuscript.
The second author is thankful to the entire management of Manav Rachna Educational
Institutions, Faridabad and the Director-Principal of Manav Rachna College of Engineering,
Faridabad for providing a congenial environment during the writing of this book.
PDF | 326 pages | 1.9 MB
http://uploading.com/files/3B8V27O6/Numerical Methods (2009).pdf.html
- Ebooks list page : 4523
- 2014-06-15Efficient Implementation of High-Order Accurate Numerical Methods on Unstructured Grids
- 2014-06-15Numerical Methods: Design, Analysis, and Computer Implementation of Algorithms
- 2014-06-14A First Course in Ordinary Differential Equations: Analytical and Numerical Methods
- 2014-06-13Mathematical and Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations: Applications for Engineering Sciences
- 2014-06-13Numerical Methods for Viscosity Solutions and Applications
- 2014-06-13Numerical Methods in Engineering with MATLAB, 2nd edition
- 2014-06-11Numerical Methods for Viscosity Solutions and Applications
- 2014-06-06Numerical Methods in Finance with C
- 2014-06-06Analysis of Structures: An Introduction Including Numerical Methods
- 2014-06-02Numerical Methods: Design, Analysis, and Computer Implementation of Algorithms
- 2014-05-30Computing for Numerical Methods Using Visual C
- 2014-05-30An Introduction to Numerical Methods and Analysis (2nd Edition)
- 2014-05-27Computing for Numerical Methods Using Visual C [Repost]
- 2014-05-27Parallel and Distributed Computation: Numerical Methods (Repost)
- 2014-05-22An Introduction to Numerical Methods and Analysis (2nd Edition)
- 2014-05-21Numerical Methods, Algorithms and Tools in C#
- 2014-05-15Handbook of Sinc Numerical Methods
- 2014-05-13Numerical Methods in Finance with C
- 2014-05-13Numerical Methods for Non-Newtonian Fluids, Volume 16: Special Volume (repost)
- 2014-05-13Analysis of Structures: An Introduction Including Numerical Methods (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.