Posted on 2010-02-04. By anonymous.
This book is based on the experience and the lecture notes of the authors while teaching
Numerical Analysis for almost four decades at the Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi.
This comprehensive textbook covers material for one semester course on Numerical
Methods of Anna University. The emphasis in the book is on the presentation of fundamentals
and theoretical concepts in an intelligible and easy to understand manner. The book is written
as a textbook rather than as a problem/guide book. The textbook offers a logical presentation
of both the theory and techniques for problem solving to motivate the students for the study
and application of Numerical Methods. Examples and Problems in Exercises are used to explain
each theoretical concept and application of these concepts in problem solving. Answers for
every problem and hints for difficult problems are provided to encourage the students for selflearning.
The authors are highly grateful to Prof. M.K. Jain, who was their teacher, colleague
and co-author of their earlier books on Numerical Analysis. With his approval, we have freely
used the material from our book, Numerical Methods for Scientific and Engineering
Computation, published by the same publishers.
This book is the outcome of the request of Mr. Saumya Gupta, Managing Director,
New Age International Publishers, for writing a good book on Numerical Methods for Anna
University. The authors are thankful to him for following it up until the book is complete.
The first author is thankful to Dr. Gokaraju Gangaraju, President of the college,
Prof. P.S. Raju, Director and Prof. Jandhyala N. Murthy, Principal, Gokaraju Rangaraju
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad for their encouragement during the
preparation of the manuscript.
The second author is thankful to the entire management of Manav Rachna Educational
Institutions, Faridabad and the Director-Principal of Manav Rachna College of Engineering,
Faridabad for providing a congenial environment during the writing of this book.
PDF | 326 pages | 1.9 MB
http://uploading.com/files/3B8V27O6/Numerical Methods (2009).pdf.html
- Ebooks list page : 4523
- 2014-10-13Mathematical and Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations: Applications for Engineering Sciences [Repost]
- 2014-10-01Numerical Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations: Initial Value Problems
- 2014-09-27Numerical Methods with Worked Examples - Matlab Edition, 2nd edition
- 2014-09-25SPRINGER ADVANCES IN DYNAMIC GAMES THEORY APPLICATIONS AND NUMERICAL METHODS 2013 RETAIL EBOOK-kE
- 2014-09-25Handbook of Sinc Numerical Methods
- 2014-09-25Applied Numerical Methods Using MATLAB
- 2014-09-24Riemann Solvers and Numerical Methods for Fluid Dynamics: A Practical Introduction
- 2014-09-23Applied Numerical Methods Using MATLAB
- 2014-09-21Applied Numerical Methods W/MATLAB: for Engineers & Scientists [Repost]
- 2014-09-16Mathematical and Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations: Applications for Engineering Sciences (repost)
- 2014-09-13Numerical Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations
- 2014-09-13Compact Numerical Methods for Computers: Linear Algebra and Function Minimisation
- 2014-09-13Numerical Methods Using MATLAB
- 2014-09-12A First Course in Ordinary Differential Equations: Analytical and Numerical Methods [Repost]
- 2014-09-11Compact Numerical Methods for Computers: Linear Algebra and Function Minimisation
- 2014-09-08Advances in Numerical Methods
- 2014-09-07Numerical Methods for Metamaterial Design (repost)
- 2014-09-01Frontiers of Discontinuous Numerical Methods and Practical Simulations in Engineering and Disaster Prevention
- 2014-08-29Numerical Methods in Engineering with Python 3
- 2014-08-28Efficient Implementation of High-Order Accurate Numerical Methods on Unstructured Grids (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.