Posted on 2010-02-04. By anonymous.
This book is based on the experience and the lecture notes of the authors while teaching
Numerical Analysis for almost four decades at the Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi.
This comprehensive textbook covers material for one semester course on Numerical
Methods of Anna University. The emphasis in the book is on the presentation of fundamentals
and theoretical concepts in an intelligible and easy to understand manner. The book is written
as a textbook rather than as a problem/guide book. The textbook offers a logical presentation
of both the theory and techniques for problem solving to motivate the students for the study
and application of Numerical Methods. Examples and Problems in Exercises are used to explain
each theoretical concept and application of these concepts in problem solving. Answers for
every problem and hints for difficult problems are provided to encourage the students for selflearning.
The authors are highly grateful to Prof. M.K. Jain, who was their teacher, colleague
and co-author of their earlier books on Numerical Analysis. With his approval, we have freely
used the material from our book, Numerical Methods for Scientific and Engineering
Computation, published by the same publishers.
This book is the outcome of the request of Mr. Saumya Gupta, Managing Director,
New Age International Publishers, for writing a good book on Numerical Methods for Anna
University. The authors are thankful to him for following it up until the book is complete.
The first author is thankful to Dr. Gokaraju Gangaraju, President of the college,
Prof. P.S. Raju, Director and Prof. Jandhyala N. Murthy, Principal, Gokaraju Rangaraju
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad for their encouragement during the
preparation of the manuscript.
The second author is thankful to the entire management of Manav Rachna Educational
Institutions, Faridabad and the Director-Principal of Manav Rachna College of Engineering,
Faridabad for providing a congenial environment during the writing of this book.
PDF | 326 pages | 1.9 MB
http://uploading.com/files/3B8V27O6/Numerical Methods (2009).pdf.html
- Ebooks list page : 4523
- 2015-10-03Numerical Methods for Engineers, Sixth Edition(by Steven C. Chapra, Raymond P. Canale)
- 2015-10-02Numerical Methods for Engineers, Sixth Edition
- 2015-10-02Numerical Methods for Chemical Engineers with MATLAB Applications
- 2015-09-29Numerical Methods for Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations
- 2015-09-27Numerical Methods using MATLAB
- 2015-09-25Advanced Numerical Methods to Optimize Cutting Operations of Five Axis Milling Machines
- 2015-09-22Numerical Methods for Polymeric Systems by S. G. Whittington
- 2015-09-21Numerical Methods for Nonlinear Estimating Equations (Oxford Statistical Science, Vol. 29)
- 2015-09-19Numerical Methods for Polymeric Systems by S. G. Whittington
- 2015-09-16A Graduate Introduction to Numerical Methods From the Viewpoint of Backward Error Analysis
- 2015-09-13Partial Differential Equations with Numerical Methods
- 2015-09-12Riemann Solvers and Numerical Methods for Fluid Dynamics A Practical Introduction
- 2015-09-10Numerical Methods for Least Squares Problems
- 2015-09-06Numerical Methods for Least Squares Problems
- 2015-09-02Riemann Solvers and Numerical Methods for Fluid Dynamics A Practical Introduction
- 2015-08-31Applied Numerical Methods with MATLAB for Engineers & Scientists - Removed
- 2015-08-26Applied Numerical Methods with MATLAB - Removed
- 2015-08-25Applied Numerical Methods with MATLAB for Engineers & Scientists - Removed
- 2015-08-25Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations by G. Evans
- 2015-08-21Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations by G. Evans
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.