Posted on 2010-02-04. By anonymous.
This book is based on the experience and the lecture notes of the authors while teaching
Numerical Analysis for almost four decades at the Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi.
This comprehensive textbook covers material for one semester course on Numerical
Methods of Anna University. The emphasis in the book is on the presentation of fundamentals
and theoretical concepts in an intelligible and easy to understand manner. The book is written
as a textbook rather than as a problem/guide book. The textbook offers a logical presentation
of both the theory and techniques for problem solving to motivate the students for the study
and application of Numerical Methods. Examples and Problems in Exercises are used to explain
each theoretical concept and application of these concepts in problem solving. Answers for
every problem and hints for difficult problems are provided to encourage the students for selflearning.
The authors are highly grateful to Prof. M.K. Jain, who was their teacher, colleague
and co-author of their earlier books on Numerical Analysis. With his approval, we have freely
used the material from our book, Numerical Methods for Scientific and Engineering
Computation, published by the same publishers.
This book is the outcome of the request of Mr. Saumya Gupta, Managing Director,
New Age International Publishers, for writing a good book on Numerical Methods for Anna
University. The authors are thankful to him for following it up until the book is complete.
The first author is thankful to Dr. Gokaraju Gangaraju, President of the college,
Prof. P.S. Raju, Director and Prof. Jandhyala N. Murthy, Principal, Gokaraju Rangaraju
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad for their encouragement during the
preparation of the manuscript.
The second author is thankful to the entire management of Manav Rachna Educational
Institutions, Faridabad and the Director-Principal of Manav Rachna College of Engineering,
Faridabad for providing a congenial environment during the writing of this book.
PDF | 326 pages | 1.9 MB
http://uploading.com/files/3B8V27O6/Numerical Methods (2009).pdf.html
- Ebooks list page : 4523
- 2014-11-27Numerical Methods for Hyperbolic Equations
- 2014-11-26Numerical Methods and Optimization: A Consumer Guide
- 2014-11-24Numerical Methods for Structured Markov Chains
- 2014-11-23An Introduction to Numerical Methods and Analysis (2nd Edition)
- 2014-11-22Numerical Methods in Matrix Computations
- 2014-11-18Numerical Methods in Finance
- 2014-11-16"An Introduction to MATLAB® Programming and Numerical Methods for Engineers" by T. Siauw, A. M. Bayen
- 2014-11-16Numerical Methods for Reliability and Safety Assessment: Multiscale and Multiphysics Systems
- 2014-11-15Numerical Methods and Optimization: A Consumer Guide
- 2014-11-14Fitted Numerical Methods For Singular Perturbation Problems (Revised Edition)
- 2014-11-14Numerical Methods, Algorithms and Tools in C# [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-11-13Numerical Methods in Matrix Computations
- 2014-11-13Topics in Numerical Methods for Finance
- 2014-11-10Numerical Methods in Finance
- 2014-11-08Numerical Methods with Worked Examples: Matlab Edition (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2014-11-08Numerical Methods for Eigenvalue Problems
- 2014-11-06Handbook of Sinc Numerical Methods - Removed
- 2014-11-06Numerical Methods for Laplace Transform Inversion
- 2014-11-05Numerical Methods for Two-phase Incompressible Flows
- 2014-11-05Numerical Methods for Nonsmooth Dynamical Systems: Applications in Mechanics and Electronics (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.