Posted on 2010-03-19. By anonymous.
Springer | 2010 | ISBN: 9048136733 | 370 pages | PDF | 2,4 MB
This book offers a comprehensive approach to the numerical modeling of open channel flow, based on the author’s own research in this field, as well as his experience as a lecturer. It provides the reader with:
Coverage of the most important problems of open channel hydraulics, including steady and unsteady flow in a single channel and in a channel network, transport of dissolved substance, transport of energy and more;
Unified derivation of the governing equations for all problems, based on the fundamental laws of mass, momentum and energy conservation;
Comprehensive presentation of the numerical methods applied in open channel flow modeling, with particular regard to the solution of hyperbolic and parabolic partial differential equations, which govern many important flow and transport processes;
Detailed description of the numerical algorithms applied to solve particular problems, with many examples of solutions;
Accuracy analysis of the numerical algorithms using the modified equation approach;
New insights into numerical solution of some classical problems of open channel hydraulics, e.g. steady varied flow in a channel of arbitrary geometry.
In-depth analysis of the simplified flood routing models and their unphysical properties, including a proposition of an alternative Instantaneous Unit Hydrograph, valid for all simplified models.
Written in an accessible language, Numerical Modeling in Open Channel Hydraulics contains information useful for higher level undergraduate and postgraduate students of civil and environmental engineering faculties, as well as scientists and practitioners in the field of hydraulic engineering, especially those using existing numerical codes or developing their own ones.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Numerical Modeling in Open Channel Hydraulics
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Numerical Modeling in Open Channel Hydraulics" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 5076
- 2012-04-25Numerical Modeling in Open Channel Hydraulics (Repost)
- 2009-07-24Open Channel Hydraulics
- 2009-03-08Open Channel Hydraulics
- 2008-12-05Hydraulics of Open Channel Flow: An Introduction - Basic Principles, Sediment Motion, Hydraulic Modeling, Design of Hydrau
- 2013-03-25Environmental Hydraulics for Open Channel Flows (repost)
- 2010-12-27Environmental Hydraulics for Open Channel Flows (Repost)
- 2009-07-24Environmental Hydraulics for Open Channel Flows
- 2013-11-14Practical Channel Hydraulics: Roughness, Conveyance and Afflux
- 2013-11-13Mathematical and Numerical Modeling in Porous Media: Applications in Geosciences (Multiphysics Modeling)
- 2013-09-09Two Phase Flow, Phase Change and Numerical Modeling
- 2013-09-05Two Phase Flow, Phase Change and Numerical Modeling
- 2013-07-30Numerical Modeling of Concrete Cracking (repost)
- 2013-07-24"Mass Transfer: Advances in Sustainable Energy and Environment Oriented Numerical Modeling" ed. by Hironori Nakajima
- 2013-04-06Numerical Modeling in Materials Science and Engineering [Repost]
- 2013-03-28"Two Phase Flow, Phase Change and Numerical Modeling" ed. by Amimul Ahsan (Repost)
- 2012-11-21Numerical Modeling of Ocean Circulation (Repost)
- 2012-04-25Numerical Modeling of Explosives and Propellants, Third Edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-04-25Numerical Modeling of Water Waves, 2nd Edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-04-07Numerical Modeling of Concrete Cracking (Repost)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.