Posted on 2011-08-06. By anonymous.
Okinawa Bujutsu Motobu Udonti - The Ancient Martial Art
DX50 | English | 512x384 | AVI | 29.970 fps 1219 kbps | MP3 160 kbps | 543 MB
The ancient martial art of Family nobility of Okinawa ...
Okinawan martial arts family Motobu, he remained until 1947 a "closed" style. Until the beginning of the XX century, this art, known as Go-Tan-Tae, Motobu-te, Spit-ryu-te, was taught only to family members. But then the next patriarch, Motobu Choi, broke with tradition and took the boy as an apprentice Seykichi Uehara (1903 born). However, he did not have much choice, since he had no sons.
It so happened that the master-keeper of a purely family-style has become an outsider. However, today officially announced the Master Uehara's grandson as his successor his teacher through his daughter, Master Motobu Chomeya.
In technical terms, this style is "soft." It is dominated by surgical strikes with his fingers, locks, throws, choking. Widely used traditional Okinawan weapon from the arsenal to-budo.
Among the students of 93-year-old wizard, you can select your Uehara Tom Siana (founder Sadie-kan-ryu) and Higa Seytoku (founder Gabe-kan-ryu).
Master Seykichi Uehara, without a doubt one of the legends of the world budo of the twentieth century. In his film presents the technical demonstrations against single and multiple opponents using various weapons: a stick, two straight sword, oar, sickles, naginata, spear, katana, two daggers ... In addition, breathing exercises, and work unarmed (drums kata technique painful locks, stall, etc.) to understand the English film is also interesting stories about the master right methods of training, health, technical skills and philosophy based on the moral code of the samurai. Mental clarity master, his experience in training and teaching for nearly a century, gives a real inner strength, he said, and demonstrations, which may seem weird .... But it is better to see once than read 100 times. Very interesting and ... unusual.
- Ebooks list page : 12768
- 2011-10-20The treasures of Nomadic Tribes in South Russia
- 2012-06-04The Ancient Alien Question
- 2009-07-25The Hidden Roots of Aikido: Aiki Jujutsu Daitoryu - Secret Techniques of an Ancient Martial Art (Repost)
- 2013-12-31Ninja and Ninjutsu - The Stealth Techniques of the Japanese Martial Art of Espionage and Invisibility
- 2013-12-26Ninja and Ninjutsu - The Stealth Techniques of the Japanese Martial Art of Espionage and Invisibility
- 2013-07-02Jamu: The Ancient Indonesian Art of Herbal Healing
- 2007-06-14The Sexual Martial Art and Sexercise
- 2011-09-16The Cinematic (Whitechapel: Documents of Contemporary Art)
- 2014-05-31Tae Kwon Do: The Ultimate Reference Guide to the World's Most Popular Martial Art
- 2014-05-29Tae Kwon Do: The Ultimate Reference Guide to the World's Most Popular Martial Art, 3rd Edition
- 2014-05-22Tae Kwon Do: The Ultimate Reference Guide to the World's Most Popular Martial Art, Third Edition
- 2014-04-06The Cave and the Cathedral: How a Real-Life Indiana Jones and a Renegade Scholar Decoded the Ancient Art of Man
- 2014-04-05The Cave and the Cathedral: How a Real-Life Indiana Jones and a Renegade Scholar Decoded the Ancient Art of Man
- 2014-02-14Aiki-Jujutsu: Mixed Martial Art of the Samurai
- 2014-01-24The Ancient Art of Bonsai
- 2013-12-27Kevin Dutton - Split-Second Persuasion: The Ancient Art and New Science of Changing Minds [ePub]
- 2013-12-19A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy (repost)
- 2013-09-22A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy (Repost)
- 2013-08-30Black Belt Tae Kwon Do: The Ultimate Reference Guide to the World's Most Popular Black Belt Martial Art
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.