Posted on 2010-08-26, updated at 2012-08-10. By anonymous.
Publisher: Prentice Hall; 5 edition (March 31, 2006) | ISBN: 0131963163 | Pages: 1440 | PDF | 27.79 MB
This innovative book from acclaimed educator Paula Bruice is organized in a way that discourages rote memorization. The author’s writing has been praised for anticipating readers' questions, and appeals to their need to learn visually and by solving problems. Emphasizing that learners should reason their way to solutions rather than memorize facts, Bruice encourages them to think about what they have learned previously and apply that knowledge in a new setting. KEY TOPICS The book balances coverage of traditional topics with bioorganic chemistry, highlights mechanistic similarities, and ties synthesis and reactivity together–teaching the reactivity of a functional group and the synthesis of compounds obtained as a result of that reactivity. For the study of organic chemistry.
Thank you :)
- Ebooks list page : 7091
- 2012-06-14Organic Chemistry (5th Edition) by Paula Yurkanis Bruice (Repost)
- 2012-09-11Organic Chemistry 7th Edition by McMurry SOLUTIONS MANUAL
- 2011-06-29[share_ebook] Organic Chemistry 4th Edition
- 2011-05-31[share_ebook] Organic Chemistry, Fourth Edition
- 2012-04-12Organic Chemistry (6th Edition) by Paula Y. Bruice
- 2011-05-10[share_ebook] Organic Chemistry,Fourth Edition,by Paula Y. Bruice
- 2015-01-22Organic Chemistry (6th Edition) - Paula Y. Bruice
- 2015-01-20Organic Chemistry (6th Edition) - Paula Y. Bruice
- 2014-12-27Organic Chemistry (6th Edition) - Paula Y. Bruice
- 2012-01-16[share_ebook] Organic Chemistry (6th Edition) - Paula Y. Bruice
- 2008-04-12[share_ebook] Organic chemistry
- 2016-01-10Organic Chemistry (5th edition)
- 2015-12-21Organic Chemistry (5th edition)
- 2015-12-12Organic Chemistry (5th edition)
- 2015-12-09Organic Chemistry (5th edition)
- 2015-08-01Vogel's Textbook of Practical Organic Chemistry, 5th Edition
- 2015-05-18Review of Organic Functional Groups Introduction to Medicinal Organic Chemistry (5th edition)
- 2015-05-15Review of Organic Functional Groups: Introduction to Medicinal Organic Chemistry (5th edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.