Posted on 2010-01-30. By anonymous.
Oxford Living Grammar
English | iso+pdf | 2008 | 657 MB
eLearning, Language Learning
A three-level grammar course which explains and practises grammar in everyday contexts, and shows how grammar is used in real-life situations.
Level: Beginner to Intermediate (A1+-B1)
Oxford Living Grammar takes a gentle, practical approach to grammar. Each unit explains how the grammar works and the situations where you use it. The exercises use real-life situations to practise the grammar in context.
* Helps students understand grammar and when to use it
* Plenty of practice with four-page units for each topic
* Word focus boxes give new words and expressions
* Over to you exercises for lots of extended practice
* Preparation for KET and PET exams
* Interactive Context-Plus+ CD-ROM with every level
* 30-unit syllabus fits perfectly with the academic year
How are the books organized?
Each four-page unit presents a manageable amount of new grammar and practice so students are not overwhelmed. It also allows for plenty of practice and consolidation.
New grammar is explained at the beginning of each unit. This explanation shows students HOW it is formed. The Grammar in action section that follows shows students WHEN the grammar is typically used. Students can then be more confident of using the language.
Special Word focus boxes highlight interesting idiomatic expressions or words in the unit students might not be familiar with, this helps enrich their vocabulary.
Over to you is a new type of review which directs learners to a task bank at the back of the book. It allows freer practice and includes some sample model answers.
Can students use Oxford Living Grammar for self-study?
Yes. Students can either work through the book from beginning to end or select particular grammar points that they feel need more practice.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Oxford Living Grammar
Related Archive Books
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Oxford Living Grammar" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 4325
- 2011-12-31Oxford Living Grammar Intermediate Student's Book - Removed
- 2014-02-15Oxford Living Grammar
- 2014-02-06Oxford Living Grammar
- 2011-12-25Oxford Living Grammar Elementary
- 2011-11-25Oxford Living Grammar [3 PDF 3 ISO]
- 2011-10-26Oxford Living Grammar (NEW) - or there may be very
- 2011-10-18Oxford Living Grammar Pre-intermediate - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-04Oxford Living Grammar Pre-intermediate
- 2011-10-04Oxford Living Grammar Pre-intermediate: (CDROM Book)
- 2011-10-01Oxford Living Grammar Pre-intermediate: (CDROM Book) - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-09-29Oxford Living Grammar Pre-intermediate: (CDROM Book)
- 2011-09-16Oxford Living Grammar Intermediate Student’s Book (Repost)
- 2011-08-29Oxford Living Grammar Elementary Student's Book
- 2011-08-14Oxford Living Grammar Intermediate Student's Book
- 2010-04-27Oxford Living Grammar
- 2010-04-27Oxford Living Grammar
- 2010-02-06Oxford Living Grammar
- 2010-02-01Oxford Living Grammar
- 2009-12-29Oxford Living Grammar - All Levels
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.