Posted on 2010-05-07. By anonymous.
P. Radhakrishnan - CAD / CAM / CIM
Publisher: New Age International (P) Ltd. | 2004 | ISBN: 8122412483 | PDF | 688 pages | 10.19 MB
The new edition of CAD/CAM/CIM has been brought out to focus on the response of CIM technology to address to new challenges faced by manufacturing in the new millennium.
CIM is moving towards more and more sophistication in exploiting the capabilities of computer hardware and software. This book gives a detailed account of various technologies which form computer based automation of manufacturing activities.
Computer aided shape design and geometric modeling have been revised and an introduction to robust design has been added. Design coverage is enlarged by adding FEA. As far as manufacturing is concerned, numerical control, computer aided inspection, robotics etc. are dealt in detail. ERP, PDM, PLM, simulation tools and manufacturing simulation have been covered in more detail in this edition. Supply chain management, collaborative design and computer networking are also covered in this new edition.
This book is intended as a text book for students studying CAD/CAM/CIM and a reference book for manufacturing engineers.
The Technology Of Cad/Cam/Cim Deals With The Creation Of Information At Different Stages From Design To Marketing And Integration Of Information And Its Effective Communication Among The Various Activities Like Design, Product Data Management, Process Planning, Production Planning And Control, Manufacturing, Inspection, Materials Handling Etc., Which Are Individually Carried Out Through Computer Software. Seamless Transfer Of Information From One Application To Another Is What Is Aimed At.This Book Gives A Detailed Account Of The Various Technologies Which Form Computer Based Automation Of Manufacturing Activities. The Issues Pertaining To Geometric Model Creation, Standardisation Ofgraphics Data, Communication, Manufacturing Information Creation And Manufacturing Control Have Been Adequately Dealt With. Principles Of Concurrent Engineering Have Been Explained And Latest Software In The Various Application Areas Have Been Introduced.
if you can not, for whatever reason, then downloaded from these links, then download this:
No another mirrors, please! >>> Read RULES
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
Note 1: If you can not open the downloaded file, and your Adobe Reader reports on the damaged file, then update your Adobe Reader. Because I have installed Adobe Reader 8.1.1 and ALL my uploaded files open fine in version 8.1.1.
Note 2: If this publication all links are dead, but you need to download files from this publication, please send me a private message and I'll try to help you.
- Ebooks list page : 5695
- 2011-07-31Cad cam cim, 3rd Edition
- 2014-02-14Free GibbsCAM 2014 CAD/CAM software download - Removed
- 2012-06-19Computer Aided and Integrated Manufacturing Systems, Volume 4: Computer Aided Design / Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM)
- 2010-12-27CAD-CAM & Rapid prototyping Application Evaluation
- 2010-12-14CAD-CAM & Rapid prototyping Application Evaluation
- 2010-12-14CAD-CAM & Rapid prototyping Application Evaluation English
- 2010-12-13CAD/CAM of Sculptured Surfaces on a Multi-Axis NC Machine
- 2008-12-06CAD/CAM Of Sculptured Surfaces On A Multi-Axis NC Machine (Synthesis Lectures on Engineering)
- 2008-06-08Современный станок с ЧПУ и CAD/CAM система
- 2008-05-24Современный станок с ЧПУ и CAD/CAM система
- 2007-07-25[request]mastering cad cam
- 2016-12-02IP Cam Viewer Pro v6.2.7 (Patched)
- 2016-12-02IP Cam Viewer Pro v6.2.6 (Patched)
- 2016-12-01Acme CAD Converter 2016 188.8.131.525 Multilingual
- 2016-11-29VSCO CAM Presets in LUTs (WinMac)
- 2016-11-29The Drop (2014) CAM x264-MMM
- 2016-11-29Lynda - Customization for CAD Managers
- 2016-11-29Cineversity VR cam cinema 4d plugin
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.