Posted on 2011-03-24. By anonymous.
Publisher: Blackstone Audiobooks; Unabridged edition | January 2001 | Language: English | ISBN-10: 0786197900 | 175.15 MB
Narrator: Geoffrey Howard | MP3 @ 40 kbps / Mono | 3% Recovery
The second novel in Lewis's science fiction trilogy tells of Dr Ransom's voyage to the planet of Perelandra (Venus). In the second novel in C.S. Lewis's classic science fiction trilogy, Dr Ransom is called to the paradise planet of Perelandra, or Venus, which turns out to be a beautiful Eden-like world. He is horrified to find that his old enemy, Dr Weston, has also arrived and is putting him in grave peril once more. As the mad Weston's body is taken over by the forces of evil, Ransom engages in a desperate struggle to save the innocence of Perelandra!
'Thrilling.' Sir Hugh Walpole 'Remarkable ! a rare power of inventive imagination.' --Times Literary Supplement
About the Author
Clive Staples Lewis, moralist and novelist, was born in 1898 in Belfast and educated at Malvern and University College, Oxford. He was appointed Professor of Medieval and Renaissance English at Cambridge in 1954. 'Jack' Lewis is best known for his literary criticism, religious and ethical works, science fiction, and most notably for his Narnia chronicles for children. He died in 1963.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Perelandra (Space Trilogy) - C. S. Lewis
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Perelandra (Space Trilogy) - C. S. Lewis" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 11069
- 2010-07-18Sanford Schwartz - C. S. Lewis on the Final Frontier: Science and the Supernatural in the Space Trilogy
- 2012-02-19[share_ebook] An Analysis Of Knowledge And Valuation - Clarence. Irving Lewis
- 2012-02-05[share_ebook] An Analysis Of Knowledge And Valuation - Clarence. Irving Lewis
- 2012-01-13[share_ebook] An Analysis Of Knowledge And Valuation - Clarence. Irving Lewis
- 2011-12-28[share_ebook] An Analysis Of Knowledge And Valuation - Clarence. Irving Lewis
- 2013-05-07Perelandra- C.S. Lewis
- 2013-04-25Beverly Lewis - The Heritage of Lancaster County (Trilogy)
- 2013-01-16Peter May The Lewis Trilogy--03 The Chessmen
- 2013-01-14Peter May The Lewis Trilogy--03 The Chessmen
- 2012-09-28The Mathematical Recreations of Lewis Carroll: Pillow Problems and a Tangled Tale (Dover Recreational Math)
- 2012-09-18Lewis Moronta, "Game Development with ActionScript"
- 2012-08-07Java Foundations: Introduction to Program Design and Data Structures (2nd Edition) (Lewis) - Removed
- 2012-06-04Earth X Trilogy (Earth X Universe X Paradise X) (COMPLETE) [REPOST]
- 2012-05-26Mystery In Space #2 (of 8)
- 2012-05-26Mystery In Space #1 (of 8)
- 2012-05-26Mystery In Space #3 (of 8)
- 2012-05-26Mystery In Space #7 (of 8)
- 2012-05-26Mystery In Space #6 (of 8)
- 2012-05-22Gareth A. Lewis, "Pharmaceutical Experimental Design"
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.