Posted on 2009-07-14. By anonymous.
FT Press | English | 2005-01 | ISBN: 027368101X | 391 pages | PDF | 2,4 MB
The first dedicated textbook for undergraduate students studying courses in personal finance. Covering both theory and practice, Personal Financial Planning goes beyond existing product-based regulatory guidebooks and consumer guides to personal finance. This book enables students to gain a greater breadth and understanding of all aspects of personal finance from both an academic and practical perspective. The author combines technical detail with a discursive analysis of the economic, social and regulatory environment in which financial planning, as a blend of services and products, is delivered in the first decade of the twenty-first century.
- Ebooks list page : 3156
- 2015-10-30Personal Financial Planning Theory and Practice
- 2012-12-13Personal Financial Planning: Theory and Practice (Repost)
- 2011-10-30Personal Financial Planning: Theory and Practice (repost)
- 2016-01-17Implementing Financial Regulation Theory And Practice
- 2015-12-07Implementing Financial Regulation Theory and Practice
- 2015-06-07Implementing Financial Regulation Theory and Practice
- 2015-04-03Implementing Financial Regulation: Theory and Practice
- 2015-01-09Financial Management Theory and Practice 13E 14th edition 14e Test Bank
- 2012-02-17[share_ebook] Corporate Financial Reporting: Theory and Practice - Andrew W Higson
- 2012-01-05[share_ebook] Corporate Financial Reporting: Theory and Practice
- 2012-01-04Corporate Financial Reporting: Theory and Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.