Posted on 2007-07-08, updated at 2008-09-08. By anonymous.
Pharmaceutical Process Engineering
* Hardcover: 286 pages
* Publisher: Informa Healthcare (March 15, 2001)
* Language: English
* ISBN: 0824702980
Summarizing fundamental engineering principles and operations critical to converting bulk pharmaceutical products into patient-ready and appropriate drug delivery dosage forms, Pharmaceutical Process Engineering facilitates comprehensive understanding of the practical aspects of drug production in an accessible, step-by-step format. It provides a pharmaceutical perspective on unit operations that improves communication among diverse professionals in the field-from pharmaceutical researchers to chemical and industrial engineers-and fully covers the relationship of pharmaceutical development to the application of key concepts and major unit operations in pharmaceutical engineering.
* the application of key concepts and major unit operations in pharmaceutical engineering
* principles of heat transfer, mass transfer, and fluid flow
* control of global and local manufacturing environments
* the preparation of sterile materials such as water for injection
* drying, evaporation, and crystallization processes for concentrated drug solutions and solids
* techniques of filtration and centrifugation for collecting or removing drug particles
* particle size reduction, mixing, granulation, and drying methods for capsule and tablet
* the manufacture of biological materials
* and more!
Pharmaceutical Process Engineering makes a noteworthy reference for industrial, research, and clinical pharmaceutical scientists; chemical and industrial engineers; biologists and toxicologists; biostatisticians; analytical chemists; and quality control, quality assurance, and regulatory compliance managers; and serves as an essential text for upper-level undergraduate and graduate students in these disciplines.
* Fluid Flow
* Heat Transfer
* Mass Transfer
* Air Conditioning and Humidification
* Solid-Liquid Extraction
* Evaporation and Distillation
* Size Reduction and Classification
* Solid Dosage Forms
http://upload2.net/page/download ... Engineering.rar.htm
- Ebooks list page : 1070
- 2012-03-22Process Engineering for Pollution Control and Waste Minimization (Environmental Science & Pollution) by Donald L. Wise
- 2013-11-18Pharmaceutical Process Engineering (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences) (repost)
- 2013-02-20Pharmaceutical Process Engineering, Second Edition (repost)
- 2014-10-23Process Engineering and Design Using Visual Basic
- 2014-09-28Metallurgical Process Engineering (repost)
- 2014-09-25Process Engineering and Design Using Visual Basic
- 2014-09-25Metallurgical Process Engineering
- 2014-09-19Process Engineering and Advanced Materials 2012
- 2014-08-01Application of Neural Networks and Other Learning Technologies in Process Engineering
- 2014-07-27Application of Neural Networks and Other Learning Technologies in Process Engineering
- 2014-07-25Application of Neural Networks and Other Learning Technologies in Process Engineering
- 2014-07-13Micro Process Engineering Fundamentals, Devices, Fabrication, and Applications
- 2014-07-13Separation Process Engineering: Includes Mass Transfer Analysis, 3rd Edition
- 2014-07-11Separation Process Engineering: Includes Mass Transfer Analysis, 3rd Edition
- 2014-07-10Micro Process Engineering Fundamentals, Devices, Fabrication, and Applications
- 2014-07-07Micro Process Engineering Fundamentals, Devices, Fabrication, and Applications
- 2014-05-31Transition to Renewable Energy Systems: Energy Process Engineering
- 2014-05-21Metallurgical Process Engineering (repost)
- 2014-05-16Transition to Renewable Energy Systems: Energy Process Engineering (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.