Posted on 2007-07-08, updated at 2008-09-08. By anonymous.
Pharmaceutical Process Engineering
* Hardcover: 286 pages
* Publisher: Informa Healthcare (March 15, 2001)
* Language: English
* ISBN: 0824702980
Summarizing fundamental engineering principles and operations critical to converting bulk pharmaceutical products into patient-ready and appropriate drug delivery dosage forms, Pharmaceutical Process Engineering facilitates comprehensive understanding of the practical aspects of drug production in an accessible, step-by-step format. It provides a pharmaceutical perspective on unit operations that improves communication among diverse professionals in the field-from pharmaceutical researchers to chemical and industrial engineers-and fully covers the relationship of pharmaceutical development to the application of key concepts and major unit operations in pharmaceutical engineering.
* the application of key concepts and major unit operations in pharmaceutical engineering
* principles of heat transfer, mass transfer, and fluid flow
* control of global and local manufacturing environments
* the preparation of sterile materials such as water for injection
* drying, evaporation, and crystallization processes for concentrated drug solutions and solids
* techniques of filtration and centrifugation for collecting or removing drug particles
* particle size reduction, mixing, granulation, and drying methods for capsule and tablet
* the manufacture of biological materials
* and more!
Pharmaceutical Process Engineering makes a noteworthy reference for industrial, research, and clinical pharmaceutical scientists; chemical and industrial engineers; biologists and toxicologists; biostatisticians; analytical chemists; and quality control, quality assurance, and regulatory compliance managers; and serves as an essential text for upper-level undergraduate and graduate students in these disciplines.
* Fluid Flow
* Heat Transfer
* Mass Transfer
* Air Conditioning and Humidification
* Solid-Liquid Extraction
* Evaporation and Distillation
* Size Reduction and Classification
* Solid Dosage Forms
http://upload2.net/page/download ... Engineering.rar.htm
- Ebooks list page : 1070
- 2012-03-22Process Engineering for Pollution Control and Waste Minimization (Environmental Science & Pollution) by Donald L. Wise
- 2015-01-10Pharmaceutical Process Engineering, Second Edition
- 2013-11-18Pharmaceutical Process Engineering (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences) (repost)
- 2013-02-20Pharmaceutical Process Engineering, Second Edition (repost)
- 2015-02-19Heat Transfer in Process Engineering (Repost)
- 2015-02-04Pharmaceutical Process Validation An International by Robert A. Nash
- 2014-12-26Micro Process Engineering (Advanced Micro and Nanosystems) - Norbert Kockmann
- 2014-12-16Collaborative Business Process Engineering and Global Organizations: Frameworks for Service Integration (repost)
- 2014-12-11Process Engineering for a Small Planet: How to Reuse, Re-Purpose, and Retrofit Existing Process Equipment
- 2014-12-10Chemical Micro Process Engineering: Processing and Plants - Volker Hessel
- 2014-12-02Pharmaceutical Process Validation: An International by Robert A. Nash [Repost]
- 2014-11-27Food Engineering Handbook, Two Volume Set: Food Engineering Handbook: Food Process Engineering
- 2014-11-26Transition to Renewable Energy Systems: Energy Process Engineering
- 2014-11-25Metallurgical Process Engineering
- 2014-11-19Chemical Process Engineering: Design And Economics by Harry Silla [Repost]
- 2014-11-19Process Engineering and Design Using Visual Basic
- 2014-11-18Applications of Metaheuristics in Process Engineering
- 2014-11-17Food Engineering Handbook, Two Volume Set: Food Engineering Handbook: Food Process Engineering
- 2014-11-15Introduction to Advanced Food Process Engineering
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.