Posted on 2007-07-08, updated at 2008-09-08. By anonymous.
Pharmaceutical Process Engineering
* Hardcover: 286 pages
* Publisher: Informa Healthcare (March 15, 2001)
* Language: English
* ISBN: 0824702980
Summarizing fundamental engineering principles and operations critical to converting bulk pharmaceutical products into patient-ready and appropriate drug delivery dosage forms, Pharmaceutical Process Engineering facilitates comprehensive understanding of the practical aspects of drug production in an accessible, step-by-step format. It provides a pharmaceutical perspective on unit operations that improves communication among diverse professionals in the field-from pharmaceutical researchers to chemical and industrial engineers-and fully covers the relationship of pharmaceutical development to the application of key concepts and major unit operations in pharmaceutical engineering.
* the application of key concepts and major unit operations in pharmaceutical engineering
* principles of heat transfer, mass transfer, and fluid flow
* control of global and local manufacturing environments
* the preparation of sterile materials such as water for injection
* drying, evaporation, and crystallization processes for concentrated drug solutions and solids
* techniques of filtration and centrifugation for collecting or removing drug particles
* particle size reduction, mixing, granulation, and drying methods for capsule and tablet
* the manufacture of biological materials
* and more!
Pharmaceutical Process Engineering makes a noteworthy reference for industrial, research, and clinical pharmaceutical scientists; chemical and industrial engineers; biologists and toxicologists; biostatisticians; analytical chemists; and quality control, quality assurance, and regulatory compliance managers; and serves as an essential text for upper-level undergraduate and graduate students in these disciplines.
* Fluid Flow
* Heat Transfer
* Mass Transfer
* Air Conditioning and Humidification
* Solid-Liquid Extraction
* Evaporation and Distillation
* Size Reduction and Classification
* Solid Dosage Forms
http://upload2.net/page/download ... Engineering.rar.htm
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Pharmaceutical Process Engineering
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Pharmaceutical Process Engineering" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 1070
- 2012-03-22Process Engineering for Pollution Control and Waste Minimization (Environmental Science & Pollution) by Donald L. Wise
- 2013-11-18Pharmaceutical Process Engineering (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences) (repost)
- 2013-02-20Pharmaceutical Process Engineering, Second Edition (repost)
- 2014-03-0623rd European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering, Volume 32
- 2014-01-25Semantic Modeling and Interoperability in Product and Process Engineering: A Technology for Engineering Informatics
- 2013-11-29Process Engineering Equipment Handbook (Repost)
- 2013-11-09Wire Technology - Process Engineering and Metallurgy
- 2013-11-06Wire Technology: Process Engineering and Metallurgy (repost)
- 2013-10-07Food Process Engineering and Technology, Second Edition
- 2013-10-01Food Process Engineering and Technology, Second Edition
- 2013-09-17Pharmaceutical Process Validation
- 2013-09-05Composites Manufacturing: Materials, Product, and Process Engineering (repost)
- 2013-08-13Pharmaceutical Process Chemistry for Synthesis (repost)
- 2013-08-04Process Engineering and Industrial Management (ISTE)
- 2013-08-02Transition to Renewable Energy Systems: Energy Process Engineering
- 2013-07-14Software Architectures and Tools for Computer Aided Process Engineering (Repost)
- 2013-04-07Designing Complex Web Information Systems - Integrating Evolutionary Process Engineering
- 2013-04-02Metallurgical Process Engineering (Repost)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.