Posted on 2008-12-06. By anonymous.
Publisher: Imperial College Press | Language: English | ISBN:1848162006 | 584 pages | Data: 2008 | PDF | 39 Mb
Description: Edited by Nobel Laureate, Ahmed Zewail, this pioneering book on physical biology includes contributions from four Nobel laureates and other eminent scientists.
This book brings about the confluence of various concepts and tools to address significant problems of our time in physical biology and adjacent disciplines. The volume is structured to provide a broad perspective on current state-of-the-art methods and concepts at the heart of chemical and biological behavior, covering the topics of visualization; theory and computation for complexity; macromolecular function, protein folding, and protein misfolding; molecular recognition; and systems integration from cells to consciousness. The scope of tools is wide-ranging, spanning imaging, crystallography, microfluidics, single-molecule spectroscopy, and synthetic probe targeting, either molecular or by metallic particles. The perspectives are from the point of view of world leaders in physics, chemistry, and biology; and they define potential new frontiers at the interface of these disciplines, including physical, systems, and synthetic biology.
Contents: The Preoccupations of 21st-Century Biology (D Baltimore); Physical Biology: 4D Visualization of Complexity (A H Zewail); The Challenge of Quasi-Regular Structures in Biology (R D Kornberg); The Future of Biological X-ray Analysis (D C Rees); Biology by the Numbers (R Phillips); The Neurobiology of Consciousness (C Koch & F Mormann); Precision Measurements in Biology (S R Quake); Symmetry Breaking, Delocalization and Dynamics in Electron Transfer Systems (N S Hush); and other papers.
Check all my medical and biology related posts at MyAvaxBlog
Please, follow the rules - No Mirrors!!!
thank you very much!!!
Here the original RS mirror for your
Download from DepositFile:
- Ebooks list page : 2015
- 2014-07-11Physical Biology: From Atoms to Medicine
- 2014-07-09Physical Biology: From Atoms to Medicine
- 2014-07-05Physical Biology: From Atoms to Medicine
- 2012-09-22Physical Biology: From Atoms to Medicine (Repost)
- 2011-09-30Physical Biology: From Atoms to Medicine
- 2011-03-27FSC Physical Biology From Atoms to Medicine
- 2011-03-26Physical Biology From Atoms to Medicine
- 2011-03-08Physical Biology: From Atoms to Medicine
- 2009-03-21Physical Biology: From Atoms to Medicine
- 2009-10-05Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology, vol.626 - Genomic Imprinting (2008)
- 2008-12-07Epigenetics in Biology and Medicine (2008)
- 2008-12-06Inspired by Biology: From Molecules to Materials to Machines (2008)
- 2008-03-18Ultrashort Laser Pulses in Biology and Medicine (2008)
- 2014-07-18Zoom: How Everything Moves: From Atoms and Galaxies to Blizzards and Bees
- 2014-07-18Plant Stress Biology: From Genomics to Systems Biology
- 2014-07-13Plant Stress Biology: From Genomics to Systems Biology
- 2014-07-11Zoom: How Everything Moves: From Atoms and Galaxies to Blizzards and Bees
- 2014-07-11Plant Stress Biology: From Genomics to Systems Biology
- 2014-07-01Physical Gels from Biological and Synthetic Polymers (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.