Posted on 2008-12-06. By anonymous.
Publisher: Imperial College Press | Language: English | ISBN:1848162006 | 584 pages | Data: 2008 | PDF | 39 Mb
Description: Edited by Nobel Laureate, Ahmed Zewail, this pioneering book on physical biology includes contributions from four Nobel laureates and other eminent scientists.
This book brings about the confluence of various concepts and tools to address significant problems of our time in physical biology and adjacent disciplines. The volume is structured to provide a broad perspective on current state-of-the-art methods and concepts at the heart of chemical and biological behavior, covering the topics of visualization; theory and computation for complexity; macromolecular function, protein folding, and protein misfolding; molecular recognition; and systems integration from cells to consciousness. The scope of tools is wide-ranging, spanning imaging, crystallography, microfluidics, single-molecule spectroscopy, and synthetic probe targeting, either molecular or by metallic particles. The perspectives are from the point of view of world leaders in physics, chemistry, and biology; and they define potential new frontiers at the interface of these disciplines, including physical, systems, and synthetic biology.
Contents: The Preoccupations of 21st-Century Biology (D Baltimore); Physical Biology: 4D Visualization of Complexity (A H Zewail); The Challenge of Quasi-Regular Structures in Biology (R D Kornberg); The Future of Biological X-ray Analysis (D C Rees); Biology by the Numbers (R Phillips); The Neurobiology of Consciousness (C Koch & F Mormann); Precision Measurements in Biology (S R Quake); Symmetry Breaking, Delocalization and Dynamics in Electron Transfer Systems (N S Hush); and other papers.
Check all my medical and biology related posts at MyAvaxBlog
Please, follow the rules - No Mirrors!!!
thank you very much!!!
Here the original RS mirror for your
Download from DepositFile:
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Physical Biology: From Atoms to Medicine (2008)
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Physical Biology: From Atoms to Medicine (2008)" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 2015
- 2012-09-22Physical Biology: From Atoms to Medicine (Repost)
- 2011-09-30[share_ebook] Physical Biology: From Atoms to Medicine
- 2011-03-27FSC Physical Biology From Atoms to Medicine
- 2011-03-26Physical Biology From Atoms to Medicine
- 2011-03-08Physical Biology: From Atoms to Medicine
- 2009-03-21Physical Biology: From Atoms to Medicine
- 2009-10-05Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology, vol.626 - Genomic Imprinting (2008)
- 2008-12-07Epigenetics in Biology and Medicine (2008)
- 2008-12-06Inspired by Biology: From Molecules to Materials to Machines (2008)
- 2008-03-18Ultrashort Laser Pulses in Biology and Medicine (2008)
- 2013-12-27Therapeutic Hypothermia (Molecular & Cellular Biology of Critical Care Medicine) (Repost)
- 2013-11-27The Microbial Models of Molecular Biology: From Genes to Genomes (repost)
- 2013-11-04Music that works: Contributions of biology, neurophysiology, psychology, sociology, medicine and musicology [Repost]
- 2013-10-21Kisspeptin Signaling in Reproductive Biology (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- 2013-09-21Human Genetics: From Molecules to Medicine (Repost)
- 2013-09-20Physical Gels from Biological and Synthetic Polymers
- 2013-08-02Systems Biology for Traditional Chinese Medicine
- 2013-07-31The Continuous and the Discrete: Ancient Physical Theories from a Contemporary Perspective (Repost)
- 2013-07-27The Clinical Practice of Pediatric Physical Therapy: From the NICU to Independent Living [Repost] - Removed
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.