Posted on 2009-11-13, updated at 2010-08-11. By anonymous.
"Physical Rehabilitation" is the comprehensive, curriculum-spanning text for physical therapy students and a key reference for practicing physical therapists and other rehabilitation professionals. Focusing on the rehabilitation management of adult patients, it integrates basic surgical, medical, and therapeutic concepts to explain how to select appropriate evaluation procedures and to develop treatment goals and plans. This updated 5th edition has been revitalized with a new two-color design and more photographs, illustrations and tables resulting in a more user-friendly presentation.
- Ebooks list page : 3687
- 2013-08-09Physical Rehabilitation (5th edition) [Repost]
- 2012-12-11DeLisa's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Principles and Practice (5th edition, 2 Volume Set) - Removed
- 2014-06-17Physical Rehabilitation, 6th edition
- 2014-06-02Physical Rehabilitation, 6th Edition
- 2014-05-31Physical Rehabilitation, 6th edition
- 2014-05-08Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis, 5th edition
- 2014-05-07Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis, 5th edition (Repost)
- 2014-04-05Particles and Nuclei: An Introduction to the Physical Concepts, (5th Edition)
- 2014-03-28Elements of Physical Chemistry (5th Edition) (repost) - Removed
- 2014-03-20Rehabilitation Techniques in Sports Medicine, 5th edition (repost)
- 2014-02-27Particles and Nuclei: An Introduction to the Physical Concepts, (5th Edition) (Repost)
- 2014-01-08Physical Therapy of the Shoulder (5th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-12-29Physical Therapy of the Shoulder, 5th edition (PDF)
- 2013-12-27Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis, 5th edition (Repost)
- 2013-12-23Physical Therapy of the Shoulder, 5th edition (repost)
- 2013-11-09Orthopedic Physical Assessment (5th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-11-06Physical Rehabilitation - Evidence-Based Examination, Evaluation, and Intervention
- 2013-11-06Orthopedic Physical Assessment (5th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-10-31Physical Rehabilitation - Evidence-Based Examination, Evaluation, and Intervention
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.