Posted on 2010-09-24, updated at 2012-11-15. By anonymous.
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies | ISBN: 0070496137 | edition 1990 | PDF | 925pages | 14 mb
A revision of the classic text-reference for the chemical engineering "design" course usually offered to all Chemical Engineers at the junior/senior level. This new edition contains the latest cost data as well as new emphasis on safety and H42OPS and a new chapter on Computer-Aided Design. The book nicely balances both economics (cost estimating and cost data) and process equipment design in one text.
Note 1: If you can not open the downloaded file, and your Adobe Reader reports on the damaged file, then update your Adobe Reader. Because I have installed Adobe Reader 8.1.1 and ALL my uploaded files open fine in version 8.1.1.
Note 2: If this publication all links are dead, but you need to download files from this publication, please send me a private message and I'll try to help you.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Plant Design and Economics for Chemical Engineers
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Plant Design and Economics for Chemical Engineers" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 7395
- 2013-07-22Max S. Peters, Plant Design and Economics for Chemical Engineers (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-02-17Plant Design and Economics for Chemical Engineers (Repost) - Removed
- 2010-09-17Plant Design and Economics for Chemical Engineers by Max S. Peters (Repost)
- 2009-06-05Plant Design and Economics for Chemical Engineers
- 2009-01-28Plant Design and Economics for Chemical Engineers - Removed
- 2007-06-06Plant Design and Economics for Chemical Engineers (Mcgraw Hill Chemical Engineering Series)
- 2012-02-10[share_ebook] [RS] Plant Design & Economics for Chemical Engineers 4th
- 2013-11-01Experimental Methods and Instrumentation for Chemical Engineers
- 2013-10-24Advanced Process Control and Simulation for Chemical Engineers
- 2012-12-02"Applied Mathematics And Modeling For Chemical Engineers" by Richard G. Rice, Duong D. Do
- 2012-10-20Download Applied Mathematics And Modeling For Chemical Engineers - Removed
- 2012-09-16Applied Mathematics and Modeling for Chemical Engineers (Repost)
- 2011-06-13[share_ebook] Process Modeling, Simulation and Control for Chemical Engineers
- 2010-10-23[share_ebook] Process Modelling, Simulation and Control for Chemical Engineers, 2nd edition - Removed
- 2010-08-26Applied Mathematics and Modeling for Chemical Engineers (repost)
- 2010-02-22Process Modeling, Simulation, and Control for Chemical Engineers (2nd ed.)
- 2009-05-21Numerical Methods and Modeling for Chemical Engineers: Mark E. Davis
- 2009-02-22Process Modeling, Simulation and Control for Chemical Engineers - Removed
- 2007-06-13Applied Mathematics and Modeling for Chemical Engineers
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.