Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2010-03-30, updated at 2012-07-30. By anonymous.
Publisher: Princeton University Press | 1999 | ISBN 0691009155 | PDF | 258 pages | 10.4 MB
In this revised edition of his 1979 classic Political Theory and International Relations, Charles Beitz rejects two highly influential conceptions of international theory as empirically inaccurate and theoretically misleading. In one, international relations is a Hobbesian state of nature in which moral judgments are entirely inappropriate, and in the other, states are analogous to persons in domestic society in having rights of autonomy that insulate them from external moral assessment and political interference. Beitz postulates that a theory of international politics should include a revised principle of state autonomy based on the justice of a state's domestic institutions, and a principle of international distributive justice to establish a fair division of resources and wealth among persons situated in diverse national societies.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Political Theory and International Relations
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Political Theory and International Relations" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 5199
- 2009-10-09Gramsci, Political Economy, and International Relations Theory: Modern Princes and Naked Emperors
- 2011-09-25[share_ebook] Political Thought and International Relations: Variations on a Realist Theme
- 2009-03-14Political Thought and International Relations: Variations on a Realist Theme
- 2011-06-04[share_ebook] Islam and the Political: Theory, Governance and International Relations (Decolonial Studies, Postcolonial Horizons)
- 2011-04-09Islam and the Political Theory, Governance and International Relations
- 2013-11-07Routledge International Handbook of Contemporary Social and Political Theory (Routledge International Handbooks)
- 2011-12-13Classical Liberalism and International Relations Theory: Hume, Smith, Mises, and Hayek
- 2011-12-13[share_ebook] Classical Liberalism and International Relations Theory: Hume, Smith, Mises, and Hayek
- 2011-11-16[share_ebook] International Law and International Relations: Bridging Theory and Practice (Contemporary Security Studies) - Removed
- 2011-11-02[share_ebook] Hegemony and Sovereign Equality: The Interest Contiguity Theory in International Relations
- 2011-10-01[share_ebook] Producing Hegemony (Cambridge Studies in International Relations)
- 2011-08-09[share_ebook] Functional integration theory and applications
- 2011-08-05[share_ebook] International Law and International Relations: Bridging Theory and Practice (Contemporary Security Studies) - Removed
- 2011-07-29Hegemony and Sovereign Equality: The Interest Contiguity Theory in International Relations
- 2010-04-20New Dialectics and Political Economy (Political Science & International Relations)
- 2009-07-05What Moves Man: The Realist Theory of International Relations and Its Judgment of Human Nature
- 2013-12-10Ezio Tarantelli - Economic Theory and Industrial Relations (Repost)
- 2013-05-11Territory, Globalization and International Relations: The Cartographic Reality of Space - Removed
- 2013-05-07The Survival of North Korea: Essays on Strategy, Economics and International Relations [Repost]
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.