Posted on 2009-08-09. By anonymous.
This comprehensive volume provides a complete, authoritative, up-to-date reference for all aspects of power plant engineering. Coverage ranges from engineering economics to coal and limestone handling, from design processes to plant thermal heat balances. Both theory and practical applications are covered, giving engineers the information needed to plan, design, construct, upgrade, and operate power plants. Power Plant Engineering is the culmination of experience of hundreds of engineers from Black & Veatch, a leading firm in the field for more than 80 years. The authors review all major power generating technologies, giving particular emphasis to current approaches. Special features of the book include: * More than 1000 figures and lines drawings that illustrate all aspects of the subject. * Coverage of related components and systems in power plants such as turbine-generators, feedwater heaters, condenser, and cooling towers. * Definitions and analyses of the features of various plant systems. * Discussions of promising future technologies. Power Plant Engineering will be the standard reference in the professional engineer s library as the source of information on steam power plant generation. In addition, the clear presentation of the material will make this book suitable for use by students preparing to enter the field.
- Ebooks list page : 3314
- 2013-01-03Power Plant Engineering (repost)
- 2010-12-02Power Plant Engineering
- 2010-09-28Power Plant Engineering
- 2010-07-15Power Plant Engineering (Repost)
- 2010-07-15Power Plant Engineering
- 2010-02-04Power Plant Engineering
- 2010-01-29Power Plant Engineering
- 2010-01-24Power Plant Engineering
- 2009-08-01Power Plant Engineering
- 2009-03-17Power Plant Engineering
- 2010-12-14Power Plant Design (Energy and Engineering Science (Abacus Press))
- 2009-06-21Fluid Power Dynamics (Plant Engineering Maintenance Series) (Repost)
- 2007-06-06Fluid Power Dynamics (Plant Engineering Maintenance Series)
- 2015-04-12Plant Engineering - JanuaryFebruary 2015
- 2015-04-03Plant Engineering - March 2015
- 2015-03-19Plant Engineering - January/February 2015
- 2015-02-28Plant Engineering - January/February 2015
- 2015-02-20Plant Engineering - January/February 2015
- 2015-02-06Root Cause Analysis: Improving Performance for Bottom-Line Results, Third Edition (PLANT ENGINEERING SERIES) (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.