Posted on 2010-01-24, updated at 2013-01-22. By anonymous.
Description: There have been significant developments and advances in the field of power plant engineering, computer applications on energy audit and management, environmental audit and management, human development and environment. The authors have been encouraged to write this pioneer book for the benefit of students of engineering and researchers due to their contribution in power generation covering the syllabi of conventional power plants i.e., Power Plant Engineering, at the international level in general as text cum reference book.
This book being pilot project of the authors specially in the area of conventional power plant will satisfy the engineering scholars as well as researchers in the field of direct energy conversion devices. In the present book the syllabi enclosed has been covered in the most lucid manner from power plant point of view to avoid the unnecessary bulkiness and to reduce the cost of the price for the benefit of our beloved students of engineering in particular and others in general. We have written this pioneering book on the basis of syllabi in the most lucid and compact manner for the benefit of the students and the readers.
The authors are greatly indebted to Ch. Sunil Singh, Chairman, SITM Lucknow, Mr. K.C. Mishra Suptt. Engineer, Saudia Electric Co. Saudi Arabia, for their great encouragement in writing this book. Without their support and help we would not have been able to accomplish this tough and challenging work. In the end the authors will feel obliged for critical and useful suggestions since this pioneer book covers the syllabi in the most useful area of Mechanical Engineering in particular and is applicable for all branches of technology and engg. for all major Indian Universities, as well as at international level.
Password default : booktraining.net
- Ebooks list page : 4124
- 2013-01-03Power Plant Engineering (repost)
- 2010-12-02Power Plant Engineering
- 2010-09-28Power Plant Engineering
- 2010-07-15Power Plant Engineering (Repost)
- 2010-07-15Power Plant Engineering
- 2010-02-04Power Plant Engineering
- 2010-01-29Power Plant Engineering
- 2009-08-09Power Plant Engineering
- 2009-08-01Power Plant Engineering
- 2009-03-17Power Plant Engineering
- 2010-12-14Power Plant Design (Energy and Engineering Science (Abacus Press))
- 2009-06-21Fluid Power Dynamics (Plant Engineering Maintenance Series) (Repost)
- 2007-06-06Fluid Power Dynamics (Plant Engineering Maintenance Series)
- 2015-04-12Plant Engineering - JanuaryFebruary 2015
- 2015-04-03Plant Engineering - March 2015
- 2015-03-19Plant Engineering - January/February 2015
- 2015-02-28Plant Engineering - January/February 2015
- 2015-02-20Plant Engineering - January/February 2015
- 2015-02-06Root Cause Analysis: Improving Performance for Bottom-Line Results, Third Edition (PLANT ENGINEERING SERIES) (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.