Posted on 2010-09-19. By anonymous.
Bs Publications | 2007 | ISBN: 8178001616, 1441665285 | 336 pages | PDF | 6,9 MB
Power System analysis is a pre-requisite course for electrical power engineering students.
In Chapter I. introductory concepts about a Power system, network models, faults and
analysis;the primitive network and stability are presented.
Chapter 2 deals with the graph theory that is relevant to various incidence matrices required
for network modelling are explained.
Chapter 3 explains the various incidence matrices and network matrices.
Chapter 4 discusses, step-by-step method of building of network matrices.
Chapter 5 deals with power flow studies. Both Gauss-Seidel method and Newton-Raphson
methods are explained. In Newton-Raphson method both the Cartesion coordinates method
and polar coordinates methods are discussed.
In chapter 6 short circuit analysis is explained Per unit quantity and percentage values are
defined. Analysis for symmetrical faults is discussed. The utility of reactors for bus bar and
generator protection is also explained.
Unbalanced fault analysis is presented in chapter 7. Use of symmetrical components and
network connections are explained.
Chapter 8 deals with the power system stability problem. Steady state stability. transient
stability and dynamic stability are discussed.
It is earnestly hoped that this book will meet the requirements of students in the subject
power system analysis.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Power System Analysis
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Power System Analysis" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 7324
- 2012-01-24[share_ebook] Power System Analysis
- 2011-11-17[share_ebook] Power System State Estimation: Theory and Implementation by Ali Abur, Antonio Gomez Exposito - Removed
- 2011-08-08[share_ebook] TITLE IS ?08.08.2011"Power System State Estimation: Theory and Implementation" by Ali Abur, Antonio Gomez Exposito - Removed
- 2013-08-30Solutions Manual to Accompany Power System Analysis
- 2013-08-28Solutions Manual to Accompany Power System Analysis
- 2013-07-10Power System Analysis: Short-Circuit Load Flow and Harmonics (repost)
- 2013-02-02Power System Analysis By John Grainger, Jr.,William Stevenson - Removed
- 2013-02-02Emerging Techniques in Power System Analysis (Repost)
- 2013-02-02Computer Aided Power System Analysis (Repost)
- 2013-02-02Power System Analysis: Short-Circuit Load Flow and Harmonics (Repost)
- 2013-02-01Power System Analysis (repost)
- 2012-12-22Power System: Analysis & Design, SI Version (5th Edition) [repost]
- 2012-09-12Power System Analysis and Design, 5 edition (repost)
- 2012-02-15[share_ebook] Power System Analysis and Design, 5 edition - J. Duncan Glover
- 2012-01-31Power System: Analysis & Design, SI Version (5th Edition) (repost)
- 2012-01-16[share_ebook] Power System Analysis and Design, 5th Edition
- 2012-01-15[share_ebook] Power system analysis and design - j. Duncan glover (5th ed) solutions manual - Removed
- 2012-01-09[share_ebook] power system analysis and design, 5th edition j. duncan glover mulukutla s. sarma -thomas overbye solutions manul and test bank - Removed
- 2011-11-28[share_ebook] Power System Analysis and Design
- 2011-11-02[share_ebook] Power System Analysis,1 edition
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.