Posted on 2009-03-14. By anonymous.
Wiley-Blackwell | 2003-08-08 | ISBN: 1405102357 | 224 pages | PDF | 5,6 MB
Gastrointestinal endoscopy is now mainstream and the focus is now changing from developing new techniques to enhancing the efficiency and quality of fundamental techniques. There are three elements to this agenda: initial training, continuous quality improvement and patient empowerment.
For the first time, the book is accompanied by two CD-ROMs - featuring video and animation of how to perform the techniques. The first CD-ROM covers the upper GI tract and consists of two sections: (1) the background to instruments and how to get set up, and (2) how to perform diagnostic techniques. The second CD-ROM covers diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in colonoscopy.
Cotton and Williams' book has evolved with each new edition to reflect developments in the field of endoscopy over the last 20 years.
This fifth edition draws on the vast experience of the authors and heralds current changes in both endoscopy and publishing.
The emerging 'back to basics' attitude of endoscopy opinion formers with regard to the teaching of endoscopy has resulted in a more focused table of contents specifically targeted at newcomers to this specialty.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy: The Fundamentals
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy: The Fundamentals" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 2492
- 2011-10-02[share_ebook] Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy: The Fundamentals
- 2009-03-14Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy: The Fundamentals
- 2009-02-13Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy: The Fundamentals
- 2009-02-12Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy: The Fundamentals (2008)
- 2011-11-22[share_ebook] Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- 2013-08-27Gastrointestinal Endoscopy in the Cancer Patient
- 2013-08-26Gastrointestinal Endoscopy in the Cancer Patient
- 2013-08-03Gastrointestinal Endoscopy in the Cancer Patient
- 2009-04-21Practical Pediatric Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- 2013-11-29Food Safety Management A Practical Guide for the Food Industry
- 2013-11-28Food Safety Management: A Practical Guide for the Food Industry
- 2013-11-27Practical Handbook of Photovoltaics: Fundamentals and Applications [Repost]
- 2013-11-25The Fundamentals of Typography by Gavin Ambrose and Paul Harris
- 2013-11-23Learn To Program - The Fundamentals (Coursera)(Python 3)
- 2013-11-18A Guide to Starting Psychotherapy Groups (Practical Resources for the Mental Health Professional) (repost)
- 2013-11-13The Fundamentals of Typography by Gavin Ambrose and Paul Harris
- 2013-11-11The Lens: A Practical Guide for the Creative Photographer
- 2013-11-09The Fundamentals of Global Governance
- 2013-11-09Type Form & Function - A Handbook on the Fundamentals of Typography
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.