Posted on 2009-10-15. By anonymous.
Butterworth-Heinemann | 2006 | ISBN: 0750659246 | 672 pages | PDF | 52,1 MB
Corrosion is a huge issue for materials, mechanical, civil and petrochemical engineers. With comprehensive coverage of the principles of corrosion engineering, this book is a one-stop text and reference for students and practicing corrosion engineers. Highly illustrated, with worked examples and definitions, it covers basic corrosion principles, and more advanced information for postgraduate students and professionals. Basic principles of electrochemistry and chemical thermodynamics are incorporated to make the book accessible for students and engineers who do not have prior knowledge of this area. Each form of corrosion covered in the book has a definition, description, mechanism, examples and preventative methods. Case histories of failure are cited for each form. End of chapter questions are accompanied by an online solutions manual.
* Comprehensively covers the principles of corrosion engineering, methods of corrosion protection and corrosion processes and control in selected engineering environments
* Structured for corrosion science and engineering classes at senior undergraduate and graduate level, and is an ideal reference that readers will want to use in their professional work
* Worked examples, extensive end of chapter exercises and accompanying online solutions and written by an expert from a key pretochemical university
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
- Ebooks list page : 3579
- 2012-04-27[request]Sea Clutter: Scattering, the K-Distribution and Radar Performance - Removed
- 2009-12-13Corrosion and Corrosion Control (repost)
- 2013-03-19Automation for Food Engineering: Food Quality Quantization and Process Control (Repost)
- 2012-11-08Engineering Principles of Combat Modeling and Distributed Simulation (Repost)
- 2012-04-08[request]Principles of Highway Engineering and Traffic Analysis 4th edition
- 2008-05-28[request]High Voltage Engineering and Testing - Removed
- 2008-02-25[request]IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition : (BS 7671: 2008)
- 2013-12-15Neuropeptide Systems as Targets for Parasite and Pest Control (repost)
- 2013-11-12Fixing the Sky: The Checkered History of Weather and Climate Control (repost)
- 2013-10-29Linear Systems: Optimal and Robust Control (repost) - Removed
- 2013-10-08Fuzzy Logic, Identification and Predictive Control (repost)
- 2013-10-05Duality System in Applied Mechanics and Optimal Control (repost)
- 2013-09-20Fluid Dynamics in Physics, Engineering and Environmental Applications [Repost]
- 2013-09-05Classical FORTRAN: Programming for Engineering and Scientific Applications (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-09-03Evolutionary Algorithms in Engineering and Computer Science (Repost)
- 2013-08-10Punctuation at Work: Simple Principles for Achieving Clarity and Good Style (repost)
- 2013-07-28Principles of Laser Spectroscopy and Quantum Optics (repost)
- 2013-07-26Functional Analysis, Calculus of Variations and Optimal Control [Repost]
- 2013-07-25Advances in Dynamic Games: Applications to Economics, Management Science, Engineering, and Environmental Management (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.