Posted on 2011-08-07. By anonymous.
Brit ish Info rmatics Soci ety | 2005 | ISBN: 1902505654 | 268 pages | PDF | 1,8 MB
To function effectively, professional IT practitioners need not only the appropriate technical knowledge, skills and experience, but also a broad understanding of the context in which they operate. A good grounding in the relationship between technological change, society and the law, and the powerful role that computers and computer professionals play in a technological society, is essential. Professional Issues in Information Technology aids IT professionals to be capable in their chosen professional areas, operate effectively in work and community situations and to be aware of their environments.
- Ebooks list page : 12791
- 2011-11-17Professional Issues in Information Technology
- 2011-08-07Professional Issues in Information Technology
- 2011-11-25Information Technology for Counterterrorism: Immediate Actions and Future Possibilities - Committee On The Role Of Information Technology In Responding To Terrorism, National Research Counci
- 2011-11-17Information Technology for Counterterrorism: Immediate Actions and Future Possibilities
- 2011-11-05Preparing for the Revolution: Information Technology and the Future of the Research University
- 2007-07-07Current Security Management & Ethical Issues of Information Technology
- 2007-06-14Current Security Management & Ethical Issues of Information Technology
- 2007-06-08Current Security Management & Ethical Issues of Information Technology
- 2013-06-19Gender Issues in Learning and Working with Information Technology: Social Constructs and Cultural Contexts
- 2012-08-07The CERT Guide to Insider Threats: How to Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Information Technology Crimes (Theft, Sabotage, Fraud) (SEI Series in Software Engineering) - Removed
- 2012-01-26Elisabet Arno Macia, "Information Technology in Languages for Specific Purposes: Issues and Prospects"
- 2012-01-26Elisabet Arnó Macià, "Information Technology in Languages for Specific Purposes: Issues and Prospects"(repost)
- 2012-01-14Information Technology Project Management (6th ed) - Kathy Schwalbe
- 2012-01-08Information Technology for Managers - George Reynolds
- 2012-01-07Information Technology Project Management (6th ed) - Kathy Schwalbe
- 2012-01-01Handbook of Research on Culturally-Aware Information Technology: Perspectives and Models (1 volume)
- 2011-12-08Public Information Technology: Policy and Management Issues
- 2011-12-05Public Information Technology: Policy and Management Issues
- 2011-11-22Ethics in Information Technology
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.