Posted on 2010-03-05, updated at 2013-08-15. By anonymous.
Trans-Atlantic Publications | 1999 | ISBN: 0000 | 336 pages | PDF | 33,4 MB
This title provides numerous exercises, worked examples and clear explanations with questions and diagrams. Colour is used to highlight key mathematical elements and enhance learning. Margin notes provide extra support for key topics and formulas (a key formulas page is also included). Review and Technique exercises; Contextual questions; Consolidation 'A' and 'B' exercises and Applications and Activities provide a complete range of challenges and exam practice for complete success. Chapter overviews and summaries consolidate understanding.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
- Ebooks list page : 4899
- 2010-04-06Mechanics: Complete Advanced Level Mathematics (Complete Advanced Level Maths)
- 2011-09-25Core 3 and 4 for OCR (Cambridge Advanced Level Mathematics)
- 2011-01-11Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics Further Pure Mathematics 3 FP3
- 2010-02-04Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics - Further Pure Mathematics 1
- 2013-11-26A Course Of Pure Mathematics
- 2013-11-22Perspectives in Mathematical Sciences II: Pure Mathematics (repost)
- 2013-11-19A Course Of Pure Mathematics (repost)
- 2013-09-22Blast Into Math! A Fun and Rigorous Introduction to Pure Mathematics
- 2013-08-13A. Borel, Algebraic Groups and Discontinuous Subgroups: Proceedings of Symposia in Pure Mathematics (Repost)
- 2013-06-12A Concise Introduction to Pure Mathematics, Third Edition
- 2013-06-10A Concise Introduction to Pure Mathematics, Third Edition
- 2013-04-29Translation Generalized Quadrangles (Series in Pure Mathematics) (repost)
- 2013-03-23Jean A. Dieudonné, A Panorama of Pure Mathematics (Repost)
- 2013-01-09A Course of Pure Mathematics (Repost)
- 2012-10-12Pure Mathematics 1
- 2012-09-16Axiomatic Set Theory, Volume 1 (Symposium in Pure Mathematics Los Angeles July, 1967) by Dana S. Scott (Repost)
- 2012-02-08A Course of Pure Mathematics - G.H. Hardy
- 2012-01-16A Course of Pure Mathematics - G.H. Hardy
- 2012-01-08A Course of Pure Mathematics - G.H. Hardy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.