Author: abhijit guha
Publisher: Tata McGraw-Hill
Posted on 2007-11-06, updated at 2008-08-18, by debiprasad1783.
- Author: abhijit guha
- Publisher: Tata McGraw-Hill
- Ebooks list page : 1398
- 2008-02-25[request]Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations.
- 2012-09-16Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by R. S. Aggarwal - Removed
- 2012-09-10How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Common Admission Test by Arun Sharma - Removed
- 2011-09-25MCQs Physics: I.K.s MCQ Series for Medical Entrance Examinations (Includes Pre Solved Papers of Five Years)
- 2008-02-25[request]TMH How To Prepare For Quantitative Aptitude for The CAT
- 2016-05-192D Coordinate Geometry: Course in Mathematics for the IIT-JEE and Other Engineering Entrance Examinations
- 2013-05-11How To Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude Fourth Edition
- 2012-09-20How To Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude Fourth Edition
- 2011-12-30Quantitative Aptitude [specialily for job seeker] - Removed
- 2011-10-12How to Prepare for the SSAT/ISEE (Barron’s How to Prepare for High School Entrance Examinations)
- 2011-10-05Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwaal for u - Removed
- 2016-07-21Active Portfolio Management A Quantitative Approach for Producing Superior Returns and Controlli...
- 2014-05-27Quantitative Methods for Finance and Investments (repost)
- 2014-04-28Quantitative Methods for Health Research
- 2014-04-15Quantitative Finance for Physicists: An Introduction (Repost)
- 2014-04-09Quantitative Methods for Health Research: A Practical Interactive Guide to Epidemiology and Statistics (repost)
- 2014-04-09Introduction to Quantitative Methods for Financial Markets (repost)
- 2014-04-07Interest Rate Models, Asset Allocation and Quantitative Techniques for Central Banks and Sovereign Wealth Funds (repost)
- 2014-04-07[request_ebook] Electronics Sensors for the Evil Genius: 54 Electrifying Projects
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.