Author: abhijit guha
Publisher: Tata McGraw-Hill
Posted on 2007-11-06, updated at 2014-05-23, by debiprasad1783.
- Author: abhijit guha
- Publisher: Tata McGraw-Hill
- Ebooks list page : 1398
- 2008-02-25[request]Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations.
- 2012-09-16Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by R. S. Aggarwal - Removed
- 2008-02-25[request]TMH How To Prepare For Quantitative Aptitude for The CAT
- 2012-09-10How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Common Admission Test by Arun Sharma - Removed
- 2011-09-25MCQs Physics: I.K.s MCQ Series for Medical Entrance Examinations (Includes Pre Solved Papers of Five Years)
- 2013-05-11How To Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude Fourth Edition
- 2012-09-20How To Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude Fourth Edition
- 2011-12-30Quantitative Aptitude [specialily for job seeker] - Removed
- 2011-10-12How to Prepare for the SSAT/ISEE (Barron’s How to Prepare for High School Entrance Examinations)
- 2011-10-05Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwaal for u - Removed
- 2009-05-23[request]Business Intelligence For Dummies
- 2009-02-28[request]Call Centers For Dummies
- 2008-03-10[request]Update Plans for CompTIA A Certification
- 2008-02-19[request]Quantitative Trading Systems - Practical Methods For Design, Testing and Validation
- 2007-12-27[request]Addiction & Recovery For Dummies
- 2013-12-05Quantitative Methods for Business (12th Edition)
- 2013-11-30Quantitative Techniques for Competition and Antitrust Analysis (repost)
- 2013-10-12Active Portfolio Management: A Quantitative Approach for Producing Superior Returns and Controlling Risk, 2 edition (repost)
- 2013-10-11[request]Manufacturing Processes for Design Professionals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.