Posted on 2011-11-06. By anonymous.
The G,ilford Press | 2010 | ISBN: 1606235451 | 244 pages | PDF | 10,2 MB
This book provides invaluable guidance for thinking through and planning a qualitative study. Rather than offering recipes for specific techniques, master storyteller Robert Stake stimulates readers to discover "how things work" in organizations, programs, communities, and other systems.
Topics range from identifying a research question to selecting methods, gathering data, interpreting and analyzing the results, and producing a well-thought-through written report. In-depth examples from actual studies emphasize the role of the researcher as instrument and interpreter, while boxed vignettes and learning projects encourage self-reflection and critical thinking.
Other useful pedagogical features include quick-reference tables and charts, sample project management forms, and an end-of-book glossary. After reading this book, doctoral students and novice qualitative researchers will be able to plan a study from beginning to end.
- Ebooks list page : 15042
- 2012-04-11Qualitative Research: Studying How Things Work [Repost]
- 2011-11-14Qualitative Research: Studying How Things Work
- 2011-11-11Robert E. Stake PhD, "Qualitative Research: Studying How Things Work"
- 2011-05-27Qualitative Research: Studying How Things Work
- 2010-05-09Qualitative Research: Studying How Things Work
- 2012-10-28Planes, Gliders, Helicopters, and Other Flying Machines (How Things Work) (Repost)
- 2012-12-27The New York Times Circuits: How Electronic Things Work (Repost)
- 2012-10-01How Things Work Encyclopedia (repost)
- 2012-06-22How Things Work: The Physics of Everyday Life (Repost)
- 2012-04-22How Things Work Encyclopedia (Repost) - Removed
- 2015-05-10How Things Work Encyclopedia
- 2015-05-09How Things Work Encyclopedia
- 2015-05-01How Things Work Encyclopedia (repost)
- 2014-12-16How Things Work Encyclopedia - DK Publishing
- 2014-10-25How Things Work: The Physics of Everyday Life (4th edition)
- 2014-10-16How Things Work Encyclopedia (Repost)
- 2014-10-11How Things Work: The Physics of Everyday Life (4th edition)
- 2014-06-12Sсiеntifiс Аmеricаn (Exclusive Online Issue) - How Things Work (October 2006)
- 2014-06-10Sсiеntifiс Аmеricаn (Exclusive Online Issue) - How Things Work (October 2006)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.