Posted on 2011-11-06. By anonymous.
The G,ilford Press | 2010 | ISBN: 1606235451 | 244 pages | PDF | 10,2 MB
This book provides invaluable guidance for thinking through and planning a qualitative study. Rather than offering recipes for specific techniques, master storyteller Robert Stake stimulates readers to discover "how things work" in organizations, programs, communities, and other systems.
Topics range from identifying a research question to selecting methods, gathering data, interpreting and analyzing the results, and producing a well-thought-through written report. In-depth examples from actual studies emphasize the role of the researcher as instrument and interpreter, while boxed vignettes and learning projects encourage self-reflection and critical thinking.
Other useful pedagogical features include quick-reference tables and charts, sample project management forms, and an end-of-book glossary. After reading this book, doctoral students and novice qualitative researchers will be able to plan a study from beginning to end.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Qualitative Research: Studying How Things Work (repost)
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Qualitative Research: Studying How Things Work (repost)" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 15042
- 2012-04-11Qualitative Research: Studying How Things Work [Repost]
- 2011-11-14[share_ebook] Qualitative Research: Studying How Things Work
- 2011-11-11Robert E. Stake PhD, "Qualitative Research: Studying How Things Work"
- 2011-05-27[share_ebook] Qualitative Research: Studying How Things Work
- 2010-05-09Qualitative Research: Studying How Things Work
- 2012-10-28Planes, Gliders, Helicopters, and Other Flying Machines (How Things Work) (Repost)
- 2012-12-27The New York Times Circuits: How Electronic Things Work (Repost)
- 2012-10-01How Things Work Encyclopedia (repost)
- 2012-06-22How Things Work: The Physics of Everyday Life (Repost)
- 2012-04-22How Things Work Encyclopedia (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-01-21How Things Work Encyclopedia
- 2013-12-28How Things Work: The Physics of Everyday Life, 5th Edition
- 2013-05-05How Things Work Encyclopedia-Markk.pdf - Removed
- 2013-03-31Synthesizing Qualitative Research: Choosing the Right Approach [Repost]
- 2013-03-20Basic Machines and How They Work (Repost)
- 2013-02-13Qualitative Research in Evidence-Based Rehabilitation (repost)
- 2013-01-27Qualitative Research from Start to Finish (repost)
- 2012-10-07How Things Work Encyclopedia
- 2012-08-26How Things Persist (repost)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.