Posted on 2009-06-18. By anonymous.
Publisher: Routledge | 2001-04-12 | ISBN 0415244005 | PDF | 320 pages | 3.6 MB
The latest edition of this best-selling textbook has been completely updated to accommodate the needs of users of SPSS Release 10 for Windows. As with previous editions, Alan Bryman and Duncan Cramer provide a non-technical approach to quantitative data analysis and a user-friendly introduction to the widely used SPSS for Windows software package. They assume no previous familiarity with either statistics or computing, but take readers step-by-step through techniques, including: Univariate analysis (frequency tables, measures of central tendency and dispersion, histograms, etc.); Bivariate analysis (contingency tables, correlation, simple regression, analysis of variance, nonparametric tests); Multivariate analysis (multiple regression, path analysis, multivariate analysis of variance and covariance, factor analysis);
Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS Release 10 for Windows also includes a comprehensive range of exercises for further practice and cover issues such as sampling, statistical significance, conceptualization and measurement, and the selection of appropriate tests. Questions posed at the end of each chapter allow students to reflect upon what they have learned.
Download Link 2
- Ebooks list page : 3018
- 2008-12-07Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS Release 10 for Windows: A Guide for Social Scientists
- 2015-05-22Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS
- 2015-05-19Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS
- 2015-05-17Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS
- 2015-05-16Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS (repost)
- 2012-02-25Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS - Pete Greasley
- 2011-12-29Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS - Pete Greasley
- 2011-12-11Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS (repost)
- 2011-12-08Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS
- 2011-12-08Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS (repost)
- 2008-12-05Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS
- 2012-06-03PISA Data Analysis Manual: SPSS®
- 2012-05-23Quantitative Data Analysis with Minitab: A Guide for Social Scientists (Repost)
- 2008-12-07Quantitative Data Analysis with Minitab: A Guide for Social Scientists
- 2014-10-28Doing Data Analysis with SPSS: Version 18.0, 5 edition (repost)
- 2014-06-26Doing Data Analysis with SPSS- Version 18.0, 5th edition
- 2013-12-11Doing Data Analysis with SPSS: Version 18.0, 5th edition (repost)
- 2012-09-11Doing Data Analysis with SPSS: Version 18.0, 5 edition (repost)
- 2012-01-12Data Analysis with Microsoft Excel: Updated for Office 2007
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.