Posted on 2008-12-05. By anonymous.
|Title:Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS
Publisher:Open University Press
|Description:"This is an ideal introductory book for budding researchers who are embarking on the development and then analysis of data, and in this case, more specifically questionnaires using partly or exclusively closed questions amenable to statistical analysis."
Primary Health Care Research and Development
"The text is a welcome addition for nursing students at both undergraduate and postgraduate level research. Having reviewed the text I can only inform you how a student described a chapter in the book recently when she borrowed it. 'The language is clear and unambiguous'. I will be strongly encouraging students to either purchase the text ... with the purpose of giving them a foundation in statistics."
William Evans, Institute of Technology Tralee, Ireland
This accessible book is essential reading for those looking for a short and simple guide to basic data analysis. Written for the complete beginner, the book is the ideal companion when undertaking quantitative data analysis for the first time using SPSS.
The book uses a simple example of quantitative data analysis that would be typical to the health field to take you through the process of data analysis step by step. The example used is a doctor who conducts a questionnaire survey of 30 patients to assess a specific service. The data from these questionnaires is given to you for analysis, and the book leads you through the process required to analyse this data.
Handy screenshots illustrate each step of the process so you can try out the analysis for yourself, and apply it to your own research with ease.
Topics covered include:
Questionnaires and how to analyse them
Coding the data for SPSS, setting up an SPSS database and entering the data
Descriptive statistics and illustrating the data using graphs
Cross-tabulation and the Chi-square statistic
Correlation: examining relationships between interval data
Examining differences between two sets of scores
Reporting the results and presenting the data
Quantitative Data Analysis Using SPSS is helpful for any students in health and social sciences with little or no experience of quantitative data analysis and statistics.
Download Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
- Ebooks list page : 1921
- 2012-02-25Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS - Pete Greasley
- 2011-12-29Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS - Pete Greasley
- 2011-12-11Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS (repost)
- 2011-12-08Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS
- 2011-12-08Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS (repost)
- 2009-06-18Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS Release 10 for Windows: A Guide for Social Scientists
- 2008-12-07Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS Release 10 for Windows: A Guide for Social Scientists
- 2012-06-03PISA Data Analysis Manual: SPSS®
- 2014-06-26Doing Data Analysis with SPSS- Version 18.0, 5th edition
- 2013-12-11Doing Data Analysis with SPSS: Version 18.0, 5th edition (repost)
- 2012-09-11Doing Data Analysis with SPSS: Version 18.0, 5 edition (repost)
- 2012-05-23Quantitative Data Analysis with Minitab: A Guide for Social Scientists (Repost)
- 2011-11-10Doing Data Analysis with SPSS: Version 18.0, 5th Edition
- 2011-09-28Doing Data Analysis with SPSS - Version 18.0 5 Edition
- 2011-09-22Doing Data Analysis with SPSS: Version 18.0, 5th Edition
- 2011-09-19Doing Data Analysis with SPSS: Version 18.0, 5 edition
- 2011-09-19Doing Data Analysis with SPSS: Version 18.0 free ebook download
- 2008-12-07Quantitative Data Analysis with Minitab: A Guide for Social Scientists
- 2012-06-03PISA Data Analysis Manual: SAS®
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.