Posted on 2009-04-30. By anonymous.
Publisher: F.Lepine Publishing | ISBN: 0980941571 | edition 2008 | PDF | 68 pages | 1,79 mb
Quantum Buddhism aims at providing a set of tools to develop a scientific-spiritual approach to the world, unburdened by traditional cultural and dogmatic weight, where development of the self prevails to become a conscious scientific instrument. Along reading this book, you will learn a good basis of theory and application of this technique on transcending the human senses to perceive reality.
To thank me use my links, please!
My AH blog!
ATTENTION: Phishing link from rapidshare mirror !!!!!!!!
Please Moderators: DELETE THAT!!!
do not click ....-rar.tk!
- Ebooks list page : 2741
- 2012-12-21The Quantum and the Lotus: A Journey to the Frontiers Where Science and Buddhism Meet (repost)
- 2012-07-13QUANTUM CHEMISTRY (Ebook Collection)
- 2012-05-19Joachim Stolze, Dieter Suter “Quantum Computing: A Short Course from Theory to Experiment"
- 2012-05-07The Quantum and the Lotus: A Journey to the Frontiers Where Science and Buddhism Meet
- 2012-01-01"Computational Quantum Physics" by Philippe de Forcrand, Matthias Troyer
- 2011-11-25Advanced Quantum Mechanics by Franz Schwabl
- 2011-11-25Ultracold Quantum Fields
- 2011-11-08Inverse and Algebraic Quantum Scattering Theory
- 2011-10-30Quantum Field Theory Under the Influence of External Conditions
- 2011-08-27Geometrical Aspects of Quantum Fields: Proceedings of the First Workshop State University of Londrina, Brazil Held on 17-22 April 2000
- 2011-08-09"Quantum Chemistry of Solids: The LCAO First Principles Treatment of Crystals" by Robert A. Evarestov
- 2014-10-19Strategies and Applications in Quantum Chemistry
- 2014-10-19Quantum Information
- 2014-10-19Quantum Approach to Informatics
- 2014-10-18Computational Physics: Simulation of Classical and Quantum Systems
- 2014-10-18Quantum Mechanics of Molecular Structures (repost)
- 2014-10-17Quantum Lens
- 2014-10-17Quantum Mechanics: A New Introduction
- 2014-10-17Quantum Optics and Fundamentals of Physics (Fundamental Theories of Physics) by Jan Perina
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.