Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2011-09-13. By anonymous.
Publisher: Lampo Press, The Lampo Group, Inc. (September 7, 2011) | ISBN n/a | ASIN: B005LRZDX6 | Language English | Audio CD in MP3 | 332 MB
"Have you ever felt caught between the tension of a day job and a dream job? That gap between what you have to do and what you'd love to do? I have. At first, I thought I was the only one who felt that way, but then I started to talk to people and realized we're becoming the 'I'm, but' generation. When we talk about what we do for a living, we inevitably say, 'I'm a teacher, but I want to be an artist.' 'I'm a CPA, but I'd love to start my own business.' 'I'm a ___, but I want to be a ___.' All too often, we hear that dreaming big means you quit your day job, sell everything you own, and move to Guam. But what if there were a different way? What if you could blow up your dream without blowing up your life?What if you could go for broke without going broke? What if you could start today? What if you already had everything you needed to begin?
"From figuring out what your dream is to quitting in a way that exponentially increases your chance of success, Quitter is full of inspiring stories and actionable advice. This book is based on 12 years of cubicle living and my true story of cultivating a dream job that changed my life and the world in the process.It's time to close the gap between your day job and your dream job.It's time to be a Quitter."
- Ebooks list page : 13535
- 2015-09-30Quitter Closing the Gap Between Your Day Job & Your Dream Job
- 2012-09-19L'Express Hors-Série Edition 2012 - Quitter Paris
- 2011-11-13[share_ebook] [WU] Quitter: Closing the Gap Between Your Day Job and Your
- 2011-09-19[share_ebook] Quitter: Closing the Gap Between Your Day Job and Your Dream Job
- 2011-09-16Quitter (Audio)
- 2011-09-12Quitter: Closing the Gap Between Your Day Job and Your Dream Job
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.