Posted on 2011-09-15, updated at 2012-11-17, by chenm80.
Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review
Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review is a comprehensive active learning tool for medical students, residents, and junior attending physicians in radiation oncology. The first question-and-answer review book in this field, it will help professionals quickly and efficiently review specific topics in clinical radiation oncology. It is also an ideal preparation tool for written and oral board examinations.
Organized in chapters and sections by site, the book covers in detail all the sites and cancer types currently treated with radiotherapy. Emphasis is on treatment recommendations and the evidence behind them. Detailed questions are also included on the natural history, epidemiology, diagnosis, staging, and treatment-related side effects for each cancer type.
A companion website will have an interactive question bank for self-testing.
- Ebooks list page : 13669
- 2011-10-08Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review
- 2011-09-15Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review
- 2015-03-27Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review
- 2011-10-12Radiation Oncology Concepts
- 2011-09-07Radiation Oncology: Management Decisions
- 2010-04-10Radiation Oncology: A Physicist's-Eye View (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
- 2009-03-09Luther W. Brady - Radiation Oncology: An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2008-12-06Radiation Oncology: An Evidence-Based Approach (2008)
- 2011-09-27Handbook of Evidence-Based Radiation Oncology
- 2011-07-24Handbook of Evidence-Based Radiation Oncology
- 2015-02-25Radiation Therapy for Head and Neck Cancers: A Case-Based Review
- 2015-02-08Radiation Therapy for Head and Neck Cancers: A Case-Based Review
- 2014-09-01Radiation Oncology Primer and Review - Essential Concepts and Protocols
- 2014-08-18Radiation Oncology Primer and Review: Essential Concepts and Protocols
- 2013-05-03Handbook of Evidence-Based Radiation Oncology, 2nd edition (Repost)
- 2012-01-28Clinical Radiation Oncology: Expert Consult
- 2012-01-18Profit Signals: How Evidence Based Decisions Power Six Sigma Breakthroughs - M. Daniel Sloan
- 2012-01-11Med-Surg Success: A Course Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Q&a Series)
- 2012-01-08Step-Up to the Bedside: A Case-Based Review for the USMLE (Step-Up Series) - Samir Mehta
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.