Posted on 2011-02-24, updated at 2014-09-16. By anonymous.
Rich Dad Poor Dad
Personal finance author and lecturer Robert Kiyosaki developed his unique economic perspective through exposure to a pair of disparate influences: his own highly educated, but fiscally unstable father, and the multimillionaire eighth-grade dropout father of his closest friend. The lifelong monetary problems experienced by his "poor dad" (whose weekly paychecks, while respectable, were never quite sufficient to meet family needs) pounded home the counterpoint communicated by his "rich dad" (that "the poor and the middle class work for money," but "the rich have money work for them"). Taking that message to heart, Kiyosaki was able to retire at 47. Rich Dad Poor Dad, written with consultant and CPA Sharon L. Lechter, lays out his the philosophy behind his relationship with money. Although Kiyosaki can take a frustratingly long time to make his points, his book is nonetheless a compelling advocate for the type of "financial literacy" that's never taught in schools. Based on the principle that income-generating assets always provide healthier bottom-line results than even the best of traditional jobs, it explains how the former might be acquired so that the latter eventually can be shed. --Howard Rothman, Amazon.com --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
RICH DAD, POOR DAD is a starting point for anyone looking to gain control of their financial future (USA TODAY)
Robert Kiyosaki's work in education is powerful, profound, and life changing. I salute his efforts and recommend him highly (Anthony Robbins) --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- Ebooks list page : 10666
- 2014-09-16Rich Dad Poor Dad
- 2014-06-19Rich Dad's Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest in, That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not!
- 2014-03-16Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens: The Secrets about Money--That You Don't Learn in School! (repost)
- 2014-01-21Rich Dad Poor Dad [100 KBps] [3CD Audio Book]
- 2013-12-07Rich Dad, Poor Dad: Was die Reichen ihren Kindern über Geld beibringen
- 2013-11-07Robert Kiyosaki - Rich Dad Poor Dad [ 3 CDs (WMA)]
- 2013-08-23Rich Dad's Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest in, that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! (Audiobook)
- 2013-07-28Rich Dad's Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest in, that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! (Audiobook)
- 2013-05-05Robert Kiyosaki - Rich Dad Poor Dad
- 2012-09-15Rich Dad, Poor Dad ? eBook and Audiobook
- 2012-03-14Robert T. Kiyosaki "Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens: The Secrets about Money--That You Don't Learn in School! "
- 2012-03-14Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens: The Secrets about Money--That You Don't Learn in School!
- 2012-02-23[EB] Rich Dad, Poor Dad By Robert T. Kiyosaki
- 2011-12-15Rich Dad, Poor Dad By Robert T. Kiyosaki
- 2011-11-18Robert Kiyosaki - 60 Minutes To Getting Rich Rich Dad Poor
- 2011-11-18Rich Dad, Poor Dad By Robert T. Kiyosaki
- 2011-11-14Robert kiyosaki rich dad poor dad
- 2011-11-12[RS.com]Robert Kiyosaki - Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- 2011-11-05Rich Dad Poor Dad
- 2011-08-28Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not! [AUDIOBOOK]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.