Posted on 2011-02-26. By anonymous.
Richard E Nisbett, Dov Cohen - Culture of Honor: The Psychology of Violence in the South
Publisher: Westview Press | 1996-03-15 | ISBN: 0813319935 | PDF | 144 pages | 7.79 MB
In this brilliantly argued book, the authors explore the reasons behind the higher rate for homicides among whites in the southern United States. They discover that it isn't socioeconomic class, population density, the legacy of slavery, or the heat of the South; it is the traditional "culture of honor" -- in which a man's reputation is seen as central to his economic survival -- that makes the difference.
No another mirrors, please! >>> Read RULES
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
Note 1: If you can not open the downloaded file, and your Adobe Reader reports on the damaged file, then update your Adobe Reader. Lastest version of Adobe Reader opens this book perfectly.
Note 2: Links not work? Send me PM and I'll try to help you.
Download Link 2
- Ebooks list page : 10705
- 2011-09-30Culture and Social Behavior: The Ontario Symposium, Volume 10
- 2012-02-28The Geography of Thought : How Asians and Westerners Think Differently... and Why by Richard E. Nisbett (Repost)
- 2012-02-21Evolutionary Psychology and Violence: A Primer for Policymakers and Public Policy Advocates (Psychological Dimensions to War and Peace) - Richard W. Bloom
- 2012-01-01Pathways of the Pulp
- 2011-06-10American Pharaoh: Mayor Richard J. Daley - His Battle for Chicago and the Nation
- 2011-01-25The Geography of Thought : How Asians and Westerners Think Differently... and Why by Richard E. Nisbett
- 2014-06-18Civilizations: Culture, Ambition, and the Transformation of Nature
- 2014-06-12Civilizations: Culture, Ambition, and the Transformation of Nature (repost)
- 2014-06-07Roman Honor: The Fire in the Bones (repost)
- 2014-06-03Culture and Horticulture: The Classic Guide to Biodynamic and Organic Gardening
- 2014-06-02Cohen's Pathways of the Pulp Expert Consult (10th Edition)
- 2014-05-27In Godzilla's Footsteps: Japanese Pop Culture Icons on the Global Stage (repost)
- 2014-05-21Cohen's Pathways of the Pulp Expert Consult (10th Edition)
- 2014-05-14Culture and Horticulture: The Classic Guide to Biodynamic and Organic Gardening
- 2014-03-29Language Wars: The Role of Media and Culture in Global Terror and Political Violence [Repost]
- 2014-02-06Dress, Culture and Commerce: The English Clothing Trade before the Factory, 1660-1800
- 2014-02-02Globalization of Language and Culture in Asia: The Impact of Globalization Processes on Language
- 2014-01-25Culture as Embodiment: The Social Tuning of Behavior - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-04Diagnosing and Changing Organizational Culture: Based on the Competing Values Framework (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.