Posted on 2011-02-26. By anonymous.
Richard E Nisbett, Dov Cohen - Culture of Honor: The Psychology of Violence in the South
Publisher: Westview Press | 1996-03-15 | ISBN: 0813319935 | PDF | 144 pages | 7.79 MB
In this brilliantly argued book, the authors explore the reasons behind the higher rate for homicides among whites in the southern United States. They discover that it isn't socioeconomic class, population density, the legacy of slavery, or the heat of the South; it is the traditional "culture of honor" -- in which a man's reputation is seen as central to his economic survival -- that makes the difference.
No another mirrors, please! >>> Read RULES
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
Note 1: If you can not open the downloaded file, and your Adobe Reader reports on the damaged file, then update your Adobe Reader. Lastest version of Adobe Reader opens this book perfectly.
Note 2: Links not work? Send me PM and I'll try to help you.
Download Link 2
- Ebooks list page : 10705
- 2011-09-30[share_ebook] Culture and Social Behavior: The Ontario Symposium, Volume 10
- 2012-02-28The Geography of Thought : How Asians and Westerners Think Differently... and Why by Richard E. Nisbett (Repost)
- 2012-02-21[share_ebook] Evolutionary Psychology and Violence: A Primer for Policymakers and Public Policy Advocates (Psychological Dimensions to War and Peace) - Richard W. Bloom
- 2012-01-01[share_ebook] Pathways of the Pulp
- 2011-06-10[share_ebook] American Pharaoh: Mayor Richard J. Daley - His Battle for Chicago and the Nation
- 2011-01-25The Geography of Thought : How Asians and Westerners Think Differently... and Why by Richard E. Nisbett
- 2016-01-31History and Psyche Culture, Psychoanalysis, and the Past
- 2016-01-30History and Psyche: Culture, Psychoanalysis, and the Past
- 2016-01-27History and Psyche Culture, Psychoanalysis, and the Past
- 2016-01-26Culture and Propaganda The Progressive Origins of American Public Diplomacy 1936...
- 2016-01-24FairEconomy Crises, Culture, Competition and the Role of Law
- 2016-01-20Blood and Honor - The Foreworld Saga Graphic Novels (2015)
- 2016-01-19Racist Culture Philosophy and the Politics of Meaning by David Theo Goldberg
- 2016-01-19Blood and Honor - The Foreworld Saga Graphic Novels (2015)
- 2016-01-17Culture, Bodies And The Sociology Of Health
- 2016-01-17The Book Of Honor The Secret Lives And Deaths Of Cia Operatives
- 2016-01-12Culture and Propaganda The Progressive Origins of American Public Diplomacy 1936-1953
- 2016-01-12The Apple Revolution Steve Jobs, the Counter Culture and How the Crazy Ones Took Over the World
- 2016-01-08Culture and Propaganda The Progressive Origins of American Public Diplomacy 1936-1953
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.