Posted on 2011-02-26. By anonymous.
Richard E Nisbett, Dov Cohen - Culture of Honor: The Psychology of Violence in the South
Publisher: Westview Press | 1996-03-15 | ISBN: 0813319935 | PDF | 144 pages | 7.79 MB
In this brilliantly argued book, the authors explore the reasons behind the higher rate for homicides among whites in the southern United States. They discover that it isn't socioeconomic class, population density, the legacy of slavery, or the heat of the South; it is the traditional "culture of honor" -- in which a man's reputation is seen as central to his economic survival -- that makes the difference.
No another mirrors, please! >>> Read RULES
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
Note 1: If you can not open the downloaded file, and your Adobe Reader reports on the damaged file, then update your Adobe Reader. Lastest version of Adobe Reader opens this book perfectly.
Note 2: Links not work? Send me PM and I'll try to help you.
Download Link 2
- Ebooks list page : 10705
- 2011-09-30Culture and Social Behavior: The Ontario Symposium, Volume 10
- 2012-02-28The Geography of Thought : How Asians and Westerners Think Differently... and Why by Richard E. Nisbett (Repost)
- 2012-02-21Evolutionary Psychology and Violence: A Primer for Policymakers and Public Policy Advocates (Psychological Dimensions to War and Peace) - Richard W. Bloom
- 2012-01-01Pathways of the Pulp
- 2011-06-10American Pharaoh: Mayor Richard J. Daley - His Battle for Chicago and the Nation
- 2011-01-25The Geography of Thought : How Asians and Westerners Think Differently... and Why by Richard E. Nisbett
- 2013-09-24Soft City Culture and Technology: The Betaville Project
- 2013-09-14The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives
- 2013-09-10The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives
- 2013-08-26Protest And Popular Culture: Women In The American Labor Movement
- 2013-08-04Games Diversions & Perl Culture: Best of the Perl Journal
- 2013-07-07Die Richard Uhlig Sammlung – Schwerter & Dolche 3. Reich / The Richard Uhlig Collection – Swords & Daggers of the 3rd Reich
- 2013-06-21Games Diversions & Perl Culture: Best of the Perl Journal (repost)
- 2013-05-30FutureShop: How the New Auction Culture Will Revolutionize the Way We Buy, Sell, and Get the Things We Really Want - Removed
- 2013-05-29FutureShop: How the New Auction Culture Will Revolutionize the Way We Buy, Sell, and Get the Things We Really Want (Audiobook) - Removed
- 2013-05-27Culture, Society and the Media
- 2013-05-24Culture, Society and the Media [Repost]
- 2013-05-19Cohen's Pathways of the Pulp Expert Consult (Repost)
- 2013-04-18Science Is Culture: Conversations at the New Intersection of Science Society
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.