Posted on 2007-12-09. By anonymous.
Wiley-Interscience | ISBN: 0471326429 | 751 Pages | PDF | 11 MB
Aerospace Engineering/Mechanical Engineering. The definitive text on rocket propulsion-now completely revised to reflect rapid advancements in the field. For more than fifty years, this seminal text has been regarded as the single most authoritative sourcebook on rocket propulsion technology. More comprehensive and coherently organized than any other book on the subject, Rocket Propulsion Elements guides readers evenhandedly through the complex factors that shape propulsion, with both theory and practical design considerations.
With more than a third of the text and illustrations either completely new or extensively revised, this latest edition includes current information on engine structures, nozzle theory, gas properties, thrust chambers, launch vehicles, and more. With a detailed table of contents breaking down each chapter into subsections-as well as an expanded index of key words-the Seventh Edition efficiently steers readers quickly to the information they need. Other highlights include:
* Separate chapters on liquid, solid, and hybrid propulsion systems and a new chapter on thrust chambers including the new aerospike nozzle
* Comprehensive coverage of rocket propulsion technology, with applications to space flight, satellite flight, and guided and unguided missiles
* Problem-solving examples and exercises relevant to actual design situations
* More than 340 illustrations, including photographs, tables, and graphs
* Coherent, up-to-date chapter on electrical propulsion balancing fundamentals with practical aspects and applications
For professional engineers in the aerospace and defense industries as well as undergraduate and graduate students in mechanical and aerospace engineering, this time-honored resource is indispensable for its scope of coverage and utility.
- Ebooks list page : 1467
- 2015-07-31Rocket Propulsion Elements, 7th Edition by George P. Sutton
- 2014-12-19Rocket Propulsion Elements, 7th Edition by George P. Sutton [Repost]
- 2011-10-16[share_ebook] Rocket Propulsion Elements, 7th Edition,2000
- 2009-04-26Rocket Propulsion Elements, 7th Edition
- 2014-09-27Oscar Biblarz, George P. Sutton, Rocket Propulsion Elements, 8th Edition
- 2010-01-27Oil and Gas Production Handbook; Rocket Propulsion Elements (Seventh Edition); Thermodynamics – An Engineering Approach (Fifth Edition)
- 2013-12-13Rocket Propulsion Elements
- 2008-12-20George Paul Sutton: Rocket Propulsion Elements (Wiley-Interscience)
- 2011-09-08[share_ebook] Abnormal Psychology, 7th Edition
- 2015-11-03Elements of Soil Mechanics (7th edition)
- 2015-09-17Elements of Modern Algebra, 7th edition
- 2015-06-22Elements of Soil Mechanics (7th edition)
- 2015-06-20Elements of Modern Algebra, 7th edition - Removed
- 2015-05-25The Elements of Counseling (7th edition)
- 2015-04-11Elements of Soil Mechanics (7th edition)
- 2015-03-16Elements of Soil Mechanics (7th edition)
- 2015-02-23Elements of Modern Algebra, 7th edition
- 2015-02-09Elements of Modern Algebra, 7th edition (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.