Posted on 2007-12-09. By anonymous.
Wiley-Interscience | ISBN: 0471326429 | 751 Pages | PDF | 11 MB
Aerospace Engineering/Mechanical Engineering. The definitive text on rocket propulsion-now completely revised to reflect rapid advancements in the field. For more than fifty years, this seminal text has been regarded as the single most authoritative sourcebook on rocket propulsion technology. More comprehensive and coherently organized than any other book on the subject, Rocket Propulsion Elements guides readers evenhandedly through the complex factors that shape propulsion, with both theory and practical design considerations.
With more than a third of the text and illustrations either completely new or extensively revised, this latest edition includes current information on engine structures, nozzle theory, gas properties, thrust chambers, launch vehicles, and more. With a detailed table of contents breaking down each chapter into subsections-as well as an expanded index of key words-the Seventh Edition efficiently steers readers quickly to the information they need. Other highlights include:
* Separate chapters on liquid, solid, and hybrid propulsion systems and a new chapter on thrust chambers including the new aerospike nozzle
* Comprehensive coverage of rocket propulsion technology, with applications to space flight, satellite flight, and guided and unguided missiles
* Problem-solving examples and exercises relevant to actual design situations
* More than 340 illustrations, including photographs, tables, and graphs
* Coherent, up-to-date chapter on electrical propulsion balancing fundamentals with practical aspects and applications
For professional engineers in the aerospace and defense industries as well as undergraduate and graduate students in mechanical and aerospace engineering, this time-honored resource is indispensable for its scope of coverage and utility.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Rocket Propulsion Elements, 7th Edition
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Rocket Propulsion Elements, 7th Edition" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 1467
- 2011-10-16[share_ebook] Rocket Propulsion Elements, 7th Edition,2000
- 2009-04-26Rocket Propulsion Elements, 7th Edition
- 2012-11-08DOWNLOAD Rocket Propulsion Elements 8th Edition by George P. Sutton - Removed
- 2010-01-27Oil and Gas Production Handbook; Rocket Propulsion Elements (Seventh Edition); Thermodynamics – An Engineering Approach (Fifth Edition)
- 2008-12-20George Paul Sutton: Rocket Propulsion Elements (Wiley-Interscience)
- 2011-09-08[share_ebook] Abnormal Psychology, 7th Edition
- 2013-01-07Elements of Modern Algebra (7th edition) [Repost]
- 2012-09-11Organic Chemistry 7th Edition by McMurry SOLUTIONS MANUAL
- 2011-12-18[share_ebook] The Elements of Counseling, 7th Edition - Removed
- 2011-12-18The Elements of Counseling, 7th Edition
- 2011-11-28[share_ebook] Core Java 2, Volume I and II (7th Edition) - Cay Horstmann, Gary Cornell
- 2011-10-03[share_ebook] Elements of Modern Algebra, 7th edition free ebook download
- 2011-10-03Elements of Modern Algebra, 7th edition
- 2011-08-01[share_ebook] Aerothermodynamics of Gas Turbine Rocket Propulsion, Third Edition
- 2009-06-11Aerothermodynamics of Gas Turbine Rocket Propulsion, Third Edition
- 2009-05-31[share_ebook] Structural Analysis (7th Edition)-Solution-Manual
- 2008-03-27[request_ebook] Chemistry 7th Edition
- 2008-01-24[share_ebook] [request_ebook] Java: How to Program (7th edition)
- 2007-07-06Aerothermodynamics of Gas Turbine Rocket Propulsion, Third Edition (Aiaa Education Series)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.