Posted on 2010-06-26. By anonymous.
Ronald Inglehart - Human Beliefs and Values
Publisher: Siglo XXI | 2004-01-01 | ISBN: 9682325021 | PDF | 520 pages | 5.55 MB
This book is a valuable tool for understanding how social, political, economic, and cultural attitudes differ from one society to another, and how they are changing, with economic and technological development. It gives detailed information about people's political, religious, economic, and social values, analyzed by age, education, income and gender, and showing changes over time. ENGLISH: The World Values Survey and European Values Study surveys 85 percent of the world's population presenting a full range of variation, from societies with per capita income below $300.00, to those with more than $35,000.00 per year; from long-established democracies to authoritarian states; from societies with established market economies to ex-communist societies; from societies representing every major religious and cultural tradition. They demonstrate the human goals and motivations vary immensely, from one society to another-and that they are changing in coherent ways. It is supplemented containing the complete data for all 81 countries, together with the questionnaires used in each country and details concerning sampling and fieldwork. The data is from the 1999-2000 World Values Survey and European Values Study.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Ronald Inglehart - Human Beliefs and Values
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Ronald Inglehart - Human Beliefs and Values" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 6229
- 2013-06-25Ajit Varki, Danny Brower - Denial: Self-Deception, False Beliefs, and the Origins of the Human Mind [AubioBook Unabriged 2 MP3]
- 2013-06-22Denial: Self-Deception, False Beliefs, and the Origins of the Human Mind
- 2012-04-02Philosopher Kings?: The Adjudication of Conflicting Human Rights and Social Values
- 2012-03-21Sacred and Secular: Religion and Politics Worldwide (Cambridge Studies in Social Theory, Religion and Politics)
- 2011-09-21Witch Beliefs and Witch Trials in the Middle Ages: Documents and Readings
- 2011-08-22Security, Citizenship and Human Rights: Shared Values in Uncertain Times (Palgrave Politics of Identity and Citizenship)
- 2011-08-01Sacred and Secular: Religion and Politics Worldwide
- 2011-05-08Security, Citizenship and Human Rights: Shared Values in Uncertain Times - Removed
- 2013-12-22Human Anatomy and Physiology, 7th Edition - Removed
- 2013-12-21Polyphenols in Human Health and Disease
- 2013-12-18Human Anatomy and Physiology (7th Edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2013-12-17Thinking, Feeling, and Being: Clinical Reflections on the Fundamental Antinomy of Human Beings and World
- 2013-12-14Atlas of Common Subluxations of the Human Spine and Pelvis [Repost]
- 2013-12-07Quantum Leap: From Dirac and Feynman, Across the Universe, to Human Body and Mind
- 2013-12-01The Map and the Territory: Risk, Human Nature, and the Future of Forecasting
- 2013-11-27Human Evolution and the Origins of Hierarchies - The State of Nature
- 2013-11-26Quantum Leap: From Dirac and Feynman, Across the Universe, to Human Body and Mind (repost)
- 2013-11-22Digital Tutors - Sculpting Human Hands and Feet in ZBrush
- 2013-11-19Digital Tutors - Sculpting Human Hands and Feet in ZBrush
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.