Posted on 2010-07-01, updated at 2012-08-16. By anonymous.
Wiley-Blackwell | 2010| ISBN : 1405161698 | 4362 pages | PDF | 285 MB
The late Arthur Rook established the Textbook of Dermatology as the most comprehensive work of reference available to the dermatologist. Covering all aspects of skin disease from basic science through pathology and epidemiology to clinical practice, the text is recognized for its unparalleled coverage of diagnosis.
Hailed by reviewers as 鈥渁 thorough, modern masterpiece鈥?and 鈥渢he best textbook of dermatology in the world,鈥?and trusted by dermatologists around the world for accurate and comprehensive coverage, this clinical classic is the definitive source of information for all dermatologists. The new edition of this venerable classic extends the standard of excellence to include:
鈥?All-new coverage of cosmetic dermatology and sexually transmitted diseases
More material on evidence-based dermatology
鈥?Increased coverage of dermoscopy
鈥?More emphasis on therapeutics throughout the set
鈥?More contributions from a greater variety of international experts
鈥?New page design with larger illustrations for more immediate recognition
The 8th Edition marks the debut of the online edition of Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, allowing users the fastest possible access to the full range of knowledge on all known dermatological conditions. With fully searchable text and a fully searchable bank of more than 3,300 downloadable images, this online version puts specific information at your fingertips - when and where you need it - and is free with purchase of the four-volume set. The person-specific access code travels with you, not your computer, so you can check with Rook from any location.
- Ebooks list page : 6289
- 2012-10-07Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, 8th Edition, 4 Volume Set (repost)
- 2012-02-13Medical Ebook: Rook's Textbook of Dermatology 7th Edition
- 2011-07-07Rook's textbook of dermatology - 4 Volume Set (8th edition) [Repost]
- 2014-08-26Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, 4 Volume Set (8th edition)
- 2014-08-24Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, 4 Volume Set (8th edition)
- 2011-11-04Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, 4 Volume Set, Print and Online Package
- 2011-08-29Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, 4 Volume Set, Print and Online Package free ebook download
- 2011-07-30Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, 4 Volume Set, Print and Online Package
- 2011-07-08Rook's Textbook of Dermatology - 4 vol. set (7th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-09-08Zakim and Boyer's Hepatology - A Textbook of Liver Disease (2-Volume Set, 5th edition)
- 2013-09-05Zakim and Boyer's Hepatology: A Textbook of Liver Disease (2-Volume Set, 5th edition)
- 2013-09-04Zakim and Boyers Hepatology: A Textbook of Liver Disease (2-Volume Set, 5th edition)
- 2013-09-03Braunwald's Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine (2-Volume Set, 9th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-09-01Zakim and Boyer's Hepatology: A Textbook of Liver Disease (2-Volume Set, 5th edition)
- 2013-08-04Murray and Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine (2-Volume Set, 4th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-01-16Murray and Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine (2 Volume Set, 5th edition) [Repost]
- 2012-10-06Rook's Textbook of Dermatology (4 vol. set.) by D. A. Burns, S. M. Breathnach, Neil Cox and Christopher E. Griffiths (Repost)
- 2011-11-20Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease- 2 Volume Set: Pathophysiology
- 2011-07-16Rook's Textbook of Dermatology (4 vol. set.)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.