Posted on 2007-05-27, updated at 2007-05-27. By anonymous.
A complete revision of the best-selling first edition–widely considered a premier text on TCP/IP routing protocols
A core textbook for CCIE preparation and a practical reference for network designers, administrators, and engineers
Includes configuration and troubleshooting lessons that would cost thousands to learn in a classroom and numerous real-world examples and case studies
Praised in its first edition for its approachable style and wealth of information, this new edition provides readers a deep understanding of IP routing protocols, teaches how to implement these protocols using Cisco routers, and brings readers up to date protocol and implementation enhancements. Routing TCP/IP, Volume 1, Second Edition, includes protocol changes and Cisco features that enhance routing integrity, secure routers from attacks initiated through routing protocols, and provide greater control over the propagation of routing information for all the IP interior routing protocols. Routing TCP/IP, Volume 1, Second Edition, provides a detailed analysis of each of the IP interior gateway protocols (IGPs). Its structure remains the same as the best-selling first edition, though information within each section is enhanced and modified to include the new developments in routing protocols and Cisco implementations. What’s New In This Edition? The first edition covers routing protocols as they existed in 1998. The new book updates all covered routing protocols and discusses new features integrated in the latest version of Cisco IOS Software. IPv6, its use with interior routing protocols, and its interoperability and integration with IPv4 are also integrated into this book. Approximately 200 pages of new information are added to the main text, with some old text removed. Additional exercise and solutions are also included.
- Ebooks list page : 367
- 2007-06-15Cisco Press Routing TCP/IP Volume 1 2nd Edition Oct 2005 eBook-BBL
- 2007-06-01Routing TCP IP Volume 1 2nd Edition Oct 2005
- 2007-05-31Jeff Doyle "Routing TCP/IP, Volume 1" (2nd Editio
- 2015-01-11Arterial Grafting for Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery - O-Wei He - Arterial Grafting For Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (2nd Edition)
- 2014-12-28Arterial Grafting for Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery - O-Wei He - Arterial Grafting For Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (2nd Edition)
- 2014-11-2421st Century C: C Tips from the New School, 2nd Edition [DF]
- 2011-12-04[share_ebook] The 8051 Microcontroller, 2nd Edition - I. Scott MacKenzie
- 2010-12-26[share_ebook]Head First Java, 2nd Edition
- 2008-08-07[request_ebook] HP Certified Systems Administrator (2nd Edition)
- 2008-04-12[request_ebook] Spy Book, 2nd Edition
- 2008-02-07[request_ebook] Principles and Prevention of Corrosion (2nd Edition)
- 2016-02-09Introduction to Modern Physics Volume 1, 2nd Edition
- 2015-12-18Vehicle Routing Problems, Methods, and Applications (2nd edition)
- 2015-12-16Vehicle Routing Problems, Methods, and Applications (2nd edition)
- 2015-12-16Vehicle Routing: Problems, Methods, and Applications (2nd edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.