Roy L. Nersesian - Energy for the 21st Century: A Comprehensive Guide to Conventional And Alternative Sources
Posted on 2009-04-03. By anonymous.
A Comprehensive Guide to Conventional And Alternative Sources
M.E. Sharpe | 2006 | ISBN: 0765613239 | Pages: 402 | PDF | 5.18 MB
As concerns over rising energy prices and potential shortages continue to grow, this comprehensive handbook provides a detailed analysis of the past, present, and future of all the principle energy sources - biomass, coal, oil, natural gas, hydro and nuclear power - as well as sustainable sources, especially fuel cell technology. Equally useful for students of energy and energy policy as well as policy makers and professionals in the field, "Energy for the 21st Century" begins with a fascinating survey of the early history and use of energy sources and the colorful expansion of Big Oil. It examines the evolving technologies for each source of energy, national and international policy issues, the effects of Middle East wars, disruptions from hurricane Katrina, and the growing energy demands of India and China. Written by an expert who is both an energy professional and a business educator, the book offers a comprehensive examination of the most current energy policies under consideration, with special attention to environmental concerns.
There is a growing number of phishing/spoofing rapidshare-similar mirrors in comments. Using it you run the risk of your rapidshare account being STOLEN.
Check them carefully before using, a proper RapidShare mirror has the following format:
A spoofing link is different e.g.
!!!NEVER EVER USE IT!!!
If you see such links, send a PM to staff immediately (nicks of the staff are here).
***Detailed information about Phishing can be found here***
Download Link 2
- Ebooks list page : 2602
- 2011-02-11Energy for the 21st Century: A Comprehensive Guide to Conventional and Alternative Sources
- 2011-07-03A New Biology for the 21st Century
- 2011-09-26Energy for the 21st Century
- 2011-09-12Energy and Transportation: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-09-06Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-11-07Managing Construction and Infrastructure in the 21st Century Bureau of Reclamation
- 2010-08-21Energy for the 21st Century
- 2013-09-04Philosophy for the 21st Century: A Comprehensive Reader (Repost)
- 2012-07-18"Service Science, Management, and Engineering Education for the 21st Century" ed. by Bill Hefley and Wendy Murphy (Repost)
- 2012-07-08office procedures for the 21st century 7e burton shelton solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- 2010-09-29Solar Desalination for the 21st Century: A Review of Modern Technologies and Researches on Desalination...
- 2010-01-26Einstein for the 21st Century: His Legacy in Science, Art, and Modern Culture
- 2009-10-24Philosophy for the 21st Century: A Comprehensive Reader
- 2009-01-12Einstein for the 21st Century: His Legacy in Science, Art, and Modern Culture
- 2012-09-25The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2011-12-28The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2011-09-05The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2011-08-23Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2007-07-06Harsh K. Gupta, Sukanta Roy - Geothermal Energy: An Alternative Resource for the 21st Century
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.