Posted on 2011-10-16. By anonymous.
April, 2005 | ISBN: 978-0582746060 | 115 pages | PDF | 6 MB
This book presents a full practical suggestions for lessons and activities which will help in a daily teaching. They are written in clear, jargon-free English so you can read them quickly and refer to them easily as you need them. The book includes:
Chapters on the four language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing with lots of useful games and activities which children will enjoy as they learn these skills.
Helpful ideas for ways to organise your lessons and create the right atmosphere for learning - and practical advice on what to do when things go wrong.
Suggestions for classroom equipment which you and your students can make quicklly and easily yourselves to make learning English fun.
- Ebooks list page : 14509
- 2011-10-25Teaching English to Children (Wendy Scott & Lisbeth Ytreberg) - Removed
- 2011-10-24Teaching English to Children (Wendy Scott & Lisbeth Ytreberg) - Removed
- 2011-10-14Teaching English to Children (Longman Keys to Language Teaching) - Removed
- 2011-11-28Teaching English to Children (Wendy Scott & Lisbeth Ytre - Removed
- 2012-01-22Teaching English to Children (Repost)
- 2011-11-29Teaching English to Children (Longman Keys to Language Teaching)
- 2011-10-20Teaching English to Children
- 2011-10-16Teaching English to Children (Longman Keys to Language Teaching) - Removed
- 2011-04-25Teaching English to Children (Longman Keys to Language Teaching) - Removed
- 2016-07-02Teaching English as a Foreign Language For Dummies
- 2014-04-25Teaching English Using ICT: A practical guide for secondary school teachers (repost)
- 2014-03-24Collaborative Learning and Writing Essays on Using Small Groups in Teaching English and Composition
- 2014-03-05[request]The ESL / ELL Teacher\'s Survival Guide: Ready-to-Use Strategies, Tools, and Activities for Teaching English Language Learners of All Levels
- 2014-03-03Collaborative Learning and Writing: Essays on Using Small Groups in Teaching English and Composition
- 2013-12-27Teaching Science to English Language Learners (Teaching English Language Learners Across the Curriculum) (repost) - Removed
- 2013-11-22Teaching English in the Primary Classroom (repost)
- 2013-07-28Teaching English Language Learners through Technology [Repost]
- 2013-06-20Creative Teaching: English in the Early Years and Primary Classroom (repost)
- 2013-03-19Dr Geoffrey Broughton & al., "Teaching English as a Foreign Language"
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.