Posted on 2011-03-29. By anonymous.
Publisher: S pri ng er | 2011 | ISBN: 085729038X | PDF | 325 pages | 2.6 MB
With the pressure of time-based competition increasing, and customers demanding faster service, availability of service parts becomes a critical component of manufacturing and servicing operations. Service Parts Management first focuses on intermittent demand forecasting and then on the management of service parts inventories. It guides researchers and practitioners in finding better management solutions to their problems and is both an excellent reference for key concepts and a leading resource for further research. Demand forecasting techniques are presented for parametric and nonparametric approaches, and multi echelon cases and inventory pooling are also considered. Inventory control is examined in the continuous and periodic review cases, while the following are all examined in the context of forecasting: • error measures, • distributional assumptions, and • decision trees. Service Parts Management provides the reader with an overview and a detailed treatment of the current state of the research available on the forecasting and inventory management of items with intermittent demand. It is a comprehensive review of service parts management and provides a starting point for researchers, postgraduate students, and anyone interested in forecasting or managing inventory.
- Ebooks list page : 11129
- 2012-07-04Service Parts Management: Demand Forecasting and Inventory Control [Repost]
- 2011-11-05Nezih Altay, "Service Parts Management: Demand Forecasting and Inventory Control"
- 2011-10-31Nezih Altay, "Service Parts Management: Demand Forecasting and Inventory Control" (repost)
- 2011-06-02Service Parts Management: Demand Forecasting and Inventory Control
- 2012-04-20Dynamic Programming and Inventory Control (Studies in Probability, Optimization and Statistics, Volume 3) - Removed
- 2014-03-11Inventory Control and Management (repost)
- 2012-01-06Summary of a Workshop on U.S. Natural Gas Demand, Supply, and Technology: Looking Toward the Future - Committee On U.S. Natural Gas Demand And Supply Projections: A Workshop
- 2011-12-07Summary of a Workshop on U.S. Natural Gas Demand, Supply, and Technology: Looking Toward the Future - Committee On U.S. Natural Gas Demand And Supply Projections: A Workshop
- 2011-11-02Summary of a Workshop on U.S. Natural Gas Demand, Supply, and Technology: Looking Toward the Future free ebook download
- 2010-04-12Inventory Control and Management
- 2009-06-20Donald Waters - Inventory Control and Management
- 2009-01-07[request]Dynamic Optimization: The Calculus of Variations and Optimal Control in Economics and Management
- 2008-10-23Strategic Marketing Management-Planning, implementation and control-(3rd Edition) - Removed
- 2008-02-13[request]Asset And Liability Management: The Banker's Guide to Value Creation And Risk Control ("Financial Times")
- 2014-05-07Production and Inventory Management with Substitutions [Repost]
- 2014-03-28Architecture and Patterns for IT Service Management, Resource Planning, and Governance
- 2014-03-27Architecture and Patterns for IT Service Management, Resource Planning, and Governance
- 2014-03-23Architecture and Patterns for IT Service Management, Resource Planning, and Governance, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2014-03-19Logistic Core Operations with SAP – Inventory Management, Warehousing, Transportation, and Complianc…
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.