Author: Atkins, Overton, Rourke, Weller and Armstrong
Publisher: W.H. Freeman and Company
Posted on 2012-03-12, by Suoreneg.
Shriver and Atkins INORGANIC CHEMISTRY 5th Edition
Atkins, Overton, Rourke, Weller and Armstrong
Inorganic compounds vary from ionic solids, which can be described by simple applications
of classical electrostatics, to covalent compounds and metals, which are best
described by models that have their origin in quantum mechanics. We can rationalize and
interpret the properties of most inorganic compounds by using qualitative models that
are based on quantum mechanics, such as atomic orbitals and their use to form molecular
orbitals. The text builds on similar qualitative bonding models that should already be familiar
from introductory chemistry courses. Although qualitative models of bonding and
reactivity clarify and systematize the subject, inorganic chemistry is essentially an experimental
subject. New areas of inorganic chemistry are constantly being explored and new
and often unusual inorganic compounds are constantly being synthesized and identified.
These new inorganic syntheses continue to enrich the field with compounds that give us
new perspectives on structure, bonding, and reactivity.
High quality material by Suoreneg
- Ebooks list page : 17847
- 2012-10-25Download Shriver and Atkins' Inorganic Chemistry - Removed
- 2012-05-17INORGANIC CHEMISTRY 5th Edition - Shriver and Atkins - Removed
- 2012-03-21Housecroft and Sharpe INORGANIC CHEMISTRY 2nd Edition
- 2011-11-27Inorganic Chemistry, 5 Edition
- 2011-08-21Inorganic Chemistry, 5 Edition - Removed
- 2014-04-29Inorganic Chemistry (5th Edition) [Repost]
- 2014-01-02Inorganic Chemistry (5th edition) (Repost)
- 2013-08-23Inorganic Chemistry, 5th Edition
- 2012-10-01Solutions Manual to accompany Shriver & Atkins' Inorganic Chemistry - Removed
- 2012-03-17Student Solutions Manual for Atkins Physical Chemistry 8th Edition - Removed
- 2012-06-30INORGANIC CHEMISTRY 3rd Edition - Meissler and Tarr - Removed
- 2012-03-14ATKINS Physical Chemistry 8th Edition with SOLUTION MANUAL
- 2012-02-07Handbook on the Physics and Chemistry of Rare Earths, Volume 39 (Handbook on the Physics & Chemistry of Rare Earths) - Jean-Claude Bünzli Diploma In Chemical Engineering (EPFL 1968)PhD In Inorganic Chemistry (EPFL 1971)
- 2012-01-13Handbook on the Physics and Chemistry of Rare Earths, Volume 39 (Handbook on the Physics & Chemistry of Rare Earths) - Jean-Claude Bünzli Diploma In Chemical Engineering (EPFL 1968)PhD In Inorganic Chemistry (EPFL 1971)
- 2013-12-25Fundamentals of General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry, 5th edition (Repost)
- 2013-12-15Descriptive Inorganic, Coordination, and Solid State Chemistry, 3 edition (repost)
- 2013-05-26Gary L. Miessler and Donald A. Tarr, "Inorganic Chemistry (3rd Edition)" - Removed
- 2013-05-17Gary L. Miessler and Donald A. Tarr, Inorganic Chemistry (3rd Edition) - Removed
- 2013-05-16Gary L. Miessler and Donald A. Tarr, "Inorganic Chemistry (3rd Edition)" - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.