Posted on 2008-04-25, updated at 2010-02-04. By anonymous.
Steven J. Molinsky, Bill Bliss, Steven Molinsky "Side By Side Student's Book 1 (International Version), Third Edition"
Publisher: Pearson ESL (2003-02-11) | ISBN: 0131839349 | 176 Pages | PDF | 23.7 Mb
Side by Side (Student's Book 1), Third Edition, by Steven J. Molinsky and Bill Bliss, is a dynamic, all-skills program that integrates conversation practice, reading, writing, and listening -- all in a light-hearted, fun, and easy-to-use format that has been embraced by students and teachers worldwide. This four-level program promotes native communication between students ... practicing speaking together "side by side."
Vocabulary Preview sections in every chapter introduce key words in a lively picture dictionary format.
* "How to Say It!" lessons highlight communication strategies.
* Pronunciation exercises provide models for practicing authentic pronunciation, stress, and intonation.
* Side by Side Gazette "magazine-style" pages offer feature articles, fact files, vocabulary expansion, cross-cultural topics through photos, authentic listening activities, e-mail exchanges, and humorous cartoons for role-playing.
* All-new illustrations are lively, light-hearted, and richly detailed to offer students language practice that is contextualized and fun.
Thanks to original uploader.
Download Link 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.