Author: Steven J. Molinsky, Bill Bliss
Posted on 2008-11-24, by miledi.
- Author: Steven J. Molinsky, Bill Bliss
Published by: Pearson ESL; 3 edition (September 4, 2001)
File size: 30 Mb (125 pages)
File type: PDF
Features of the Third Edition
* Vocabulary Preview sections in every chapter introduce key words in a lively picture dictionary format.
* "How to Say It!" lessons highlight communication strategies.
* Pronunciation exercises provide models for practicing authentic pronunciation, stress, and intonation.
* Side by Side Gazette "magazine-style" pages offer feature articles, fact files, vocabulary expansion, cross-cultural topics through photos, authentic listening activities, e-mail exchanges, and humorous cartoons for role-playing.
* All-new illustrations are lively, light-hearted, and richly detailed to offer students language practice that is contextualized and fun.
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.