Posted on 2009-05-04. By anonymous.
Publisher: Yale University Press | ISBN: 0300110626 | edition 2006 | PDF | 368 pages | 2.61 mb
Simón Bolívar was a revolutionary who freed six countries, an intellectual who argued the principles of national liberation, and a general who fought a cruel colonial war. His life, passions, battles, and great victories became embedded in Spanish American culture almost as soon as they happened. This is the first major English-language biography of “The Liberator” in half a century. John Lynch draws on extensive research on the man and his era to tell Bolívar’s story, to understand his life in the context of his own society and times, and to explore his remarkable and enduring legacy.
The book illuminates the inner world of Bolívar, the dynamics of his leadership, his power to command, and his modes of ruling the diverse peoples of Spanish America. The key to his greatness, Lynch concludes, was supreme will power and an ability to inspire people to follow him beyond their immediate interests, in some cases through years of unremitting struggle. Encompassing Bolívar’s entire life and his many accomplishments, this is the definitive account of a towering figure in the history of the Western hemisphere.
To thank me use my links, please!
Download many interesting free eBooks HERE
!!! No mirrors please !!!
- Ebooks list page : 2756
- 2015-01-17Simon Bolivar: A Life (Repost)
- 2014-12-09Simon Bolivar's Quest for Glory
- 2010-06-11El Libertador: Writings of Simon Bolivar
- 2009-09-25Simon Bolivar's Quest for Glory
- 2009-04-08El Libertador: Writings of Simon Bolivar (Library of Latin America)
- 2012-03-07Wizard: The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla: Biography of a Genius (Audiobook) By Marc J. Seifer, read by Simon Prebble
- 2015-01-22The Reformation: A History of the World's Greatest Cultures (The Great Ages of Man) - Edith Simon
- 2015-01-04War on the High Seas (The Third Reich) - Time-Life Books
- 2014-12-16Air Strike (New Faces of War) - Time-Life Books
- 2014-12-09The Reformation: A History of the World's Greatest Cultures (The Great Ages of Man) - Edith Simon
- 2014-12-08Air Strike (New Faces of War) - Time-Life Books
- 2014-12-03War on the High Seas (The Third Reich) - Time-Life Books
- 2012-02-23Toshie: A Story of Village Life in Twentieth-Century Japan (Philip E. Lilienthal Books) - Simon Partner
- 2012-01-28Equations Of Life - Simon Morden
- 2012-01-22Toshie: A Story of Village Life in Twentieth-Century Japan (Philip E. Lilienthal Books) - Simon Partner
- 2012-01-12Toshie: A Story of Village Life in Twentieth-Century Japan (Philip E. Lilienthal Books) - Simon Partner
- 2007-12-27Seduce Your Life - Kolekcja Najlepszych Artykułów, cz.1
- 2015-01-25Hybrid Learning: Third International Conference, ICHL 2010, Beijing, China, August 16-18, 2010, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues) - Simon K.S. Cheung, Victor S.K. Lee, Ronghuai Huang
- 2015-01-24How To Practice: The Way To A Meaningful Life - Dalai Lama
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.